Contradictory statements about Candida on this site

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Contradictory statements about Candida on this site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PeppInStepp
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi I just sent the following email to the webmaster, but was hoping someone can help me resolve this matter sooner!

Does anyone know the answer?

Hi there,
    I am contacting you to show you a discrepancy I found in regard to whether alkalinity/acidity is good or bad for Candida growth. Two different links give two different and completely contradictory statements in regard to this. I wanted to find out which one is actually true.

On page:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/ph-levels-candida.htm

you state “The Candida yeast likes and alkaline environment”

but on page:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/ph-levels-candida-old.htm

you state “Many people with Candida problems are too acidic – the ideal environment for Candida to thrive and replicate. An alkaline state keeps the immune system strong and allows friendly bacteria to thrive in your gut.”

I am a bit confused, please let me know which is the correct statement and please fix the writeups.

Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Well this is just another example of how screwed up this website’s information is.

What you need to understand is that the website is incorrect in almost every area. You should be reading the posts on the forum, not the website’s information.

However, the first statement, “The Candida yeast likes an alkaline environment” is true, even if they didn’t mean to write it that way.

And as far as the second statement goes, “Many people with Candida problems are too acidic – the ideal environment for Candida to thrive and replicate” – this is completely incorrect because if the environment really was acidic, then they wouldn’t be suffering from Candida.

Then the statement, “An alkaline state keeps the immune system strong and allows friendly bacteria to thrive in your gut” is also incorrect. Friendly bacteria expel acidic acids which destroy Candida albicans. Why would bacteria expel acids if they need an alkaline environment?

So now that you see how screwed up this website really is, you’ll know to stick with the forums.

Tell us what you want to read about, and we’ll post a link to the information.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I also found this and other acidic/alkaline information to be bad. I have decided not to worry about it because I know my body will normalize it’s pH over a long period of time (while on the diet).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Contradictory statements about Candida on this site’ is closed to new replies.