Contraceptive implant

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Contraceptive implant

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RedSky 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RedSky
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

I’ve read that hormones can effect candida and create overgrowth, I have used the contraceptive implant for pretty much my whole adult life as the pill didn’t seem to suit me. Thinking back not sure if I got the implant or had candida first but as I was on the pill before I don’t think it matters.

I’ve tried everything else I can think of so have just booked to get my implant removed. Due to this horrible illness I haven’t had sex in nearly 3 months, in all that time I’ve tried everything my GP has recommended, and now obviously found this site and diet and whilst I’ve only been on it for a few weeks I have a life I need to get back to that simply can’t wait for me to feel better and function (work, uni, family, not just sex! haha).

Has anyone ever had or heard of the contraceptive implant causing problems, and is there any contraceptive that won’t cause issues? I can’t imagine that a bit of latex covered in who knows what is going to be great for thrush either.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Contraceptive implant’ is closed to new replies.