Continuation of supliments into phase two?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Continuation of supliments into phase two?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  christopher marcus 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

christopher marcus
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi. I have completed the easier two week detox programme and cant make out from the web site if I have to continue with the supliments advised during the detox when I begin with phase two. I have so many pills and powders left over it seems rather a wst to throw them away. If I do continue with them will they not interfere with the next bach of antifungalls sugested. For how long do I have to take these supliments?
    Another question related to the first is do I have to continue with the timing, that is to say do I take the clay and husk powder one hour before breakfast and the (horrible) liver flush in the evening?
    I would be grateful for an answer as soon as possible as I cant wait to start the more normal phase two.
    Thank you.
    Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Continuation of supliments into phase two?’ is closed to new replies.