Constipation wont stop!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Constipation wont stop!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bons 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ag1234
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 0

I was on antibiotics for over a year on and off. These past maybe 6 months ive had constipation and terrible bloating. I managee to be off antibiotics for 3 months and i still had same issues. I have tried many laxatives and they would make me go but right after i would get constipated again. I tried changing my diet and eat more fiber and eat healthy, i tried exercising, fiber gummies, different probiotics. I went to the doctors many times explaining my situation and they told me the same thing, told them i tried all of what they told me too, and they didnt have a solution for me. Im seeing a gastro but its going to take months. Since the doctors are no help what so ever i believe i have candida overgrowth because of this and other symptoms. I just started the candida clease on monday, i use to go to the bathroom every other day and when i did it came out like small pebbles, now that im on the cleanse i went 4 days without a bowl movement but my bloating went away(prob not eating enough). My eating plan is 2 eggs in the morning, salad at lunch, soup for dinner. All following restrictions of the diet. I decided to take 10oz of magniesuim citrate, it workdd but it gave me insane diarrea and went to thr bathroom so much, even the next day(yesterday) i had diarrea till about 5pm. Now its 4pm the next day and i havent gone. This is so fustrating im worried the candida diet wont work because of my constipation. Before anyone says it yes i drink tons of water, always have for about 3 years now, never drank anything else besides adding lemon and acv. I need relief!! Im so sick of this.

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 25

you need a gdx.net stool test ( full comprehensive )

to actually see whats going on in your gut….

Right now your “curing” a problem that you don’t know what it is.
    Til you get that, you don’t know what you’re fighting.

you probably do have candida, but your good bacteria sound also off.

Stop 1 – Stool sample
    Step 2 – Candida diet
    Step 3 – you can consider an FMT (fecal trasnplant) with the diet, after the die off phase. or also Probiotic transplant

doublek
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 46

You can also try slippery elm. It helped me with constipation.

Ffilc64
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

Hi
    What works for me is a product called Colosan. I take it in tablet form 3 a day in the evening before bed. Its oxygen based so it clears out your your colon without loosing any nutrients. It’s wonderful for constipation. Can’t recommend it enough.

Gatsuri
    Participant
    Replies: 8

(I had the same experience as you at the start) You need to eat easy to digest foods, meaning raw foods as they have the enzymes still intact and digest very easy in the body. Right now your body can’t handle cooked foods. A focus on (organic) animal foods a few ideas: organic raw milk/ kefir/ yogurt, cured meats like salami, raw honey,raw eggs, meat (steak tartar for example), etc. You can also do fermented vegetables if you want but not necessary.

NickyDelivers
    Participant

Raw juiced red cabbage will help the gut as well as glutamine

Try adding these as well to your diet , start small with the red cabbage, 1 glut supplement a day,

NickyDelivers
    Participant

Raw yes, but no honey or pork, pork makes the gastointestinal tract PH change too much. Honey will feed the candida so unfortunately thats out.
    It will, “Feed the beast” – stick early to eggs / light grilled chicken

Bons
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi
    What works for me is a product called Colosan. I take it in tablet form 3 a day in the evening before bed. Its oxygen based so it clears out your your colon without loosing any nutrients. It’s wonderful for constipation. Can’t recommend it enough.

Hey Fflic,
    Do you take all 3 tablets right before bed?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.