Constipation remedies?!?!?!?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Constipation remedies?!?!?!?!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stronger
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 15

Hey forum. I saw Able section of contipation remedies but I have a few questions:
    Magnesium cloride it help a lot to go to bathroom? Can use it twice or 3 a week?
    Do you have any other products that may help? Like herbal teas and natural products or some pills. Can I buy natural pills for help go to bathroom? I donĀ“t mean that stronger laxative that destroy you but some pills that help go naturaly to bathroom.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I originally thought that it’d be difficult to obtain magnesium chloride because my naturopath makes it, however I saw that you can purchase as a health supplement online:

http://www.amazon.com/Magnesium-Chloride-Flakes-Swanson-Ultra/dp/B002E62HXQ

I guess its great for oral health, constipation, skin conditions, and it seems to do all sorts of other things. Read the review about it below in the link.

All of my suggestions in the constipation link when combined can aid your digestion; this is what I do everyday and get 2 bms per day. I even had my first triple BM day for the first time in maybe 10 years last week! My digestion is going great…

-raster

stronger
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 15

Thanks raster. If I go to naturopath what I can buy there to constipation? Have you some sugestions? Teas? Pills? Because I need to have a BM to detox my body of toxins.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d try out the magnesium chloride online (link I gave you in post), I’d add in magnesium/zinc/calcium/selenium vitamins (get high quality brands that have no maltodextrin), I’d get an antifungal such as oregano oil, black walnut extract, etc., and I’d try out chamomile tea.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Constipation remedies?!?!?!?!’ is closed to new replies.