Constipation Emergency

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Constipation Emergency

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

nz4ever wrote: what do you mean for other health reasons? so frying is still unhealthy even without using oil or butter or anything? What about sauting?

I’m sorry, when you say frying I assumed it is in some kind of oil so this was the reason I mentioned health issues. If you are doing it without the oil then no health issues there. Sauteing should not be a problem at all. I don’t think it matters much how you prepare your food. Some ways of preparing food just maintain more nutrients than others. It’s been said that steaming is better than cooking in a lot of water, but I save that water and make a soup out of it or just drink it up so for me it doesn’t matter. Higher heat destroys more nutrients so sauteing could be better than frying.

Honestly I don’t think it matters that much. This diet is heard as it is so just do what you can to still enjoy your meals 🙂

Arijana

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I guess we both have different ideas what we are talking about; I am talking about cooking chicken or sausage in a pan with oil on low-med/low heat. I don’t fry stuff (like deep frying) on high heat because that makes a big mess!

I ate some fried food on the diet when I cheated and it made me feel awful. I am realizing that the foods you eat on this diet make you feel good and give you a lot of energy compared to most american food, lol.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Constipation Emergency’ is closed to new replies.