Constipation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Constipation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Griff 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Griff
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 21

Tried to post this in the “Constipation Remedies” thread. Didn’t work…

Holy wow am I “verstopft”! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can’t seem to have a bowel movement for the life of me. I’m still drinking lemon juice and water twice daily, plus 1/2 lemon + 2 tbsp olive oil + garlic + water before I go to bed. I started the bentonite yesterday as well. No luck.

I’m trying to slowly add things into my diet again, so I had some baked trout last night that I prepared with lemon and herbs. Still no luck.

I’ve been doing lots of yoga for cleansing and constipation as well. Nothin’.

I can’t get my hands on the “fancy schmancy” tea (just kidding) or bitters, so that’s out. (Finally got some milk thistle for tea though!)

Any suggestions? I’m starting to look like I’m going to give birth to a little Candida baby, and I could really use some relief! (Also, I have to give stool samples to my doctor one of these days soon, so I kinda need some stool!)

Thanks,
    Griff

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

Giff,

I too have a lot of issues with constipation. If you haven’t tried anything in the constipation post, I would pick one and give it a try.

I tried the ColonClenz product (I was able to find at Wal-Mart…but I see you live in Germany. It works pretty well.

I also have been taking a product called Miralax (seriously depressing…I know…). It helps put more fluid in the stools. Honestly don’t know where I would be without it. I’m hoping as I regain my health, that I will be able to finally go without this again.

Saw that you mentioned in another post that you take thyroid meds. I remember readying somewhere that constipation is a symptoms of hypothyroidism. Have you had constipation this bad before?

Hope you get some relief!

Kirsty

kirstyk4

Oh sorry, and be sure to drink A LOT of water. More than the recommended 64 oz is highly suggested.

Kirsty

Griff

Kirsty,

Two problems: a) I am in Germany, so finding the suggested products is very difficult, and b) I need relief ASAP, not two weeks from now when something finally arrives in the mail.

I’m drinking lots of water and tea. And I finally dropped a deuce this morning. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So hopefully the bentonite is helping, and it will get better as I add more things to my diet.

kirstyk4

I have read several posts of taking large amounts of Vitamin C over a short period of time helping. Do you have vitamin C. It should be easier to find than some of the other items listed. I have never tried it myself but I think the instructions are pretty easy.

Griff

I do have vitamin C, and I’ve been taking lots of it! Thanks!

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

Hi Griff – Yeah constipation is a bummer, and I know because I had 3 major back fusion surgeries, 1 neck fusion, and 3 knee surgeries from too much construction and was taking pain medication on and off for years and had serious problems at times from constipation.

Got lucky though and I know this will help you. A couple put their constipation cure on the web and to get it cost me 20.00 but it was worth it and have been using it since. They said constipation was not an illness, but was simply a symptom of the body being deprived of magnesium.

So try this and you’ll be surprised. Take 1200 mg of magnesium citrate or magnesium glycinate. There are 3 kinds of magnesium and these are 2. I started with glycinate and now am using magnesium citrate which should be real easy to find somewhere in your town as its the most common magnesium.

It comes here in 400 mg tablets and you just take 3 a day, and again you’ll be surprised. It made more sense to me as time went on why this worked so good, as magnesium has been found to be the cause of many ailments in America, as its depletion can be caused by many things. Any magnesium you can find will be ok.

They say to start at 400mg and work up. 400mg the first day and so on. I said 1200 to you, because it worked for me, but it might be to much. The worst that can happen is the opposite of constipation, which if your like me won’t mind as anything is better than constipation.

Good luck!!! and be sure to drink a lot of water also. 2 qrts a day.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Griff wrote: I do have vitamin C, and I’ve been taking lots of it! Thanks!

Wenn nichts mehr geht dann hau Dir einen Einlauf rein. Damit kriegstes raus!. ๐Ÿ˜‰

alles Gute
    Thomas

Griff

Thomas wrote:

I do have vitamin C, and I’ve been taking lots of it! Thanks!

Wenn nichts mehr geht dann hau Dir einen Einlauf rein. Damit kriegstes raus!. ๐Ÿ˜‰

alles Gute
    Thomas

Danke, Thomas! Ich glaube, zu einem Einlauf wird es nicht kommen. Heute ging’s mir tagsรผber viel besser. Mal gucken, was morgen bringt!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Constipation’ is closed to new replies.