- April 30, 2012 at 12:14 pm #80472
whyteMemberTopics: 1Replies: 0
I have a few questions regarding the Proper and Safe Cleanse. I have been following the diet to an extent for a month or so and tried antifungals but was too busy with school to take any chances. I have now chosen to do the cleanse and am starting today as I have a lot of time but I am confused about a few things. I am using the forum’s cleanse from http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx
1. I am using the detox drink with bentonite and chia seeds. Has anyone actually done this detox or know a good regimen? Is it recommended to drink once or twice a day? And is it best to drink it first thing in the morning? (I am aware that it should be an hour after and an hour before eating)
2. The swedish bitters are listed as being good for detox on that same topic, but I think I may have read elsewhere that they should not be taken until after the cleanse. I just wanted to determine whether or not I should be taking them now, or wait until I stop the cleanse?
3. Is it recommended that I do the detox drink AND lemon water AND liver flush AND swedish bitters or are some of these methods substitutes for others?
4. I am doing this without molybdenum… and I KNOW that is frowned upon but its difficult to get and when I suffered die-off before I was okay with epsom baths and lemon water and I have time for that. Due to this, is it okay to take milk thistle, pantethine, ALA, vitamin C instead during the detox stage or would it be pointless while consuming the bentonite mixture?
5. Oh and also, can I drink chamomile tea during this cleanse?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.