Confused reading sympthoms and learning from them

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Confused reading sympthoms and learning from them

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi

I would love to read and understand what is going on in my body. I feel like a captain on boat but the boat is doing what it wants. I really would like to get a handle on things, and control the boat.

My problem:

1. If I feed the Candida the Fungus will grow releasing toxins in my body. The result is that I will feel bad.

2. If I kill the Candida with the diet and the anti fungals. The Candida while dying will release toxins in my body and I will feel bad.

3. If I eat something I allergic too or react because of a leaky gut, I will feel bad.

How do I know where I am in the battle, where is that little boat on the ocean of healing? Me the captain wonders.

For me its like being in a storm. I feel terrible for a weeks on end and suddenly I feel the light for some hours and the symptoms are gone.

Here is the moment where I am full of hope.

Then suddenly the symptoms come back and I cant place them into the number 2 or number 3 or even number 1 categories.

Why is that? If I stick to the diet I should not feed the Candida right? But what if I eat too much of something? What if I eat too early food from food phase 2 in our diet? But mostly I am confused between number 2 and 3.

I was feeling terrible for a week. I stopped with the anti fungals to get a break and see if its die-off. Yes, yesterday and today morning I felt much better hardly any symptoms. Now suddenly in the second day evening I feel terrible, like I would have done something wrong or taken a lot of anti fungals. But I didn’t.

This kind of swaying back and forth confuses me, that I can feel for some hours fine only to turn very bad for some hours later. And I cant find a clear pattern.

Dont know if I made myself clear but I hope you can tell me from your experience how to get out of this confusion so I am able to read and understand the reactions of my body and the candida reactions. Grouping them into: This is die-off, and this is coming from feeding the candida and this might be a allergic reaction or your leaky gut cant handle it yet.

I even write down everyday for several month what I eat and drink what I take for vitamins and stuff and how I feel in my body. But I don’t see a pattern.

Today I felt good until I suddenly felt bad in the afternoon, I got suddenly cold hands, felt dizzy, felt stress in the body building up, (ammonium, adrenalin release) pressure around the heart. (And no, I was not eating a lot of meat and I didnt use any kind of antifungals, I too was not eating the swede root.)

I started to think and wonder why? I took a break from the anti fungals thinking that I killed the candida too fast. And yes, I felt better. Why then the afternoon dip where I felt terrible. Then again some hours later it lifted slowly and I am turning back to moderate symptoms suffering.

I hope you understand my question

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas, I sent you a personal message, it should be in your inbox.

Able

michellet
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Hi Thomas – It can be very confusing can”t it – Can I ask how does one know if they have leaky gut?

Thomas

michellet wrote: Hi Thomas – It can be very confusing can”t it – Can I ask how does one know if they have leaky gut?

Hi michellet!
    if you noticed that you have reactions to food, different allergies etc.

then if you have candida for a while it is very much possible that you have a leaky gut because the candida pushes its roots through the guts entering the blood stream.
    yours
    thomas

michellet
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

what i have noticed is that some foods irritate my stomach – even the kelp chips i had to run to the washroom – is that is?

Thomas

michellet wrote: what i have noticed is that some foods irritate my stomach – even the kelp chips i had to run to the washroom – is that is?

It could be but I am quite new with it all, we will have to wait for Able or raster to tell us. I know that raster had a lot of problems with a leaky gut and is good now. While I still suffer. So, I should not give you advice. 😉

all the best to you
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: I would love to read and understand what is going on in my body. I feel like a captain on boat but the boat is doing what it wants. I really would like to get a handle on things, and control the boat.

Thomas, thank you for answering my personal message.

A Candida infestation is a terrible, terrible disease, and I’m sure you’ll agree that no one can give credit for it being such unless they’ve experienced it themselves. And this fact makes it even worse for those who are experiencing it, as they come to realize that no one has much sympathy for an illness that they cannot relate to. “Alone” turns into the most noted feeling with a Candida infestation as opposed to most other diseases. Most people, who’ve never experienced the disease, see the infestation as nothing more than an aggravating allergy; and who would imagine that a simple allergy could wreak such havoc as panic attacks and heart palpitations that feel like a heart attack? But the fact remains that it does, as almost everyone who is affected will unfortunately experience what you did with the panic attacks and anxiety. This is just one more unfortunate incident that usually occurs with a Candida infestation.

For people like you, never having been endlessly and seemingly incapacitated by such an illness which is not even physically apparent to others, it’s worse in contemplating that it has indeed stopped you from living the life you love and have enjoyed for so long. The ‘job’ that you once actually enjoyed becomes a dreaded burden, and having fun suddenly seems to be a thing of the past.

Thomas, all I can do is to tell you that it takes longer than we want to admit for all of these things to completely go away, but at the same time, I can tell you that, as surely as I know my own name, this infestation you have is no longer growing inside you, but instead is lessening with every breath you take. I know this because I know that, for one, you’re following the diet in a strict manner, and two, I know that you’re going to do just what we suggest to you every time we make a suggestion.
    I also know that there are specific conditions under which each enemy cannot thrive and survive, conditions which you are building in your body right now which will eventually prohibit the Candida from thriving. But it’s not going to happen overnight, and it’s not going to happen in a week or two, and maybe not even in a month or two, or even three, because this is a huge enemy, one that will insist on multiplying with its last flicker of life. But even so, the terrain will soon be set for putting out the life of its offspring the second it is born, you can trust that.

The hardest thing, but one of the most important things to keep in your mind is that, no matter how you feel at any moment, if you are following the specific diet and not cheating, you’re not feeding the Candida enough food to keep them in a thriving mode. They are living beings, and in order to survive they must have a food source and they must have a specific environment for multiplying and surviving. If you take these away, they have no choice but to die out eventually. So, Thomas, being aware every second that these changes are slowly taking place in your body even as you suffer and have a ‘bad’ day, is imperative to the well being of your mind and body. Put your mind in that state, in the state of knowing that the infestation is lessening every day, ‘see’ it grow smaller, Thomas, I know that you can; and if you do, it will be easier to get through those “bad” days and nights when they come.

Aren’t you the man who wrote, “What is – is and the rest is interpretation.”? And you were right, Thomas, what is, is that your infestation is slowly healing as it cannot grow worse under the circumstances, the rest is interpretation.

Sincerely, Able

Able900
    Spectator

Thomas wrote: I know that raster had a lot of problems with a leaky gut and is good now. While I still suffer. So, I should not give you advice.

Thomas, Raster has been on the treatment for many months, and has been seeing a naturopath for several months as well. So please don’t base your healing time on his or anyone else; everyone with a Candida infestation is different from the others, and their infestation is different in many areas, so each person will heal in their own, very personal time frame.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

michellet wrote: what i have noticed is that some foods irritate my stomach – even the kelp chips i had to run to the washroom – is that is?

Michelle, the kelp chips are just an example of how your digestion process is effected by the Candida. It isn’t always an allergic reaction to the food when your stomach is bothered, but often simply a symptom of the Candida infestation reminding you that it’s still there.

Able

Thomas

Able900 wrote:

I would love to read and understand what is going on in my body. I feel like a captain on boat but the boat is doing what it wants. I really would like to get a handle on things, and control the boat.

Thomas, thank you for answering my personal message.

Aren’t you the man who wrote, “What is – is and the rest is interpretation.”? And you were right, Thomas, what is, is that your infestation is slowly healing as it cannot grow worse under the circumstances, the rest is interpretation.

Sincerely, Able

Dear Able, thank you again for you kindness, and love in action. That you take your time to help a stranger. Thank you.

yes I wrote that and its true, true is too that what you resist persist. And one of my stresses comes surely out of the fact that I don’t want to accept what is and fight it. I believe you and I trust my body that it wants to get rid of the beast.
    And I will do what I can to help it win the battle. Therefore I am very keen of knowing, keen on not messing it up out of stupidity. The confusing is a mixture out of fighting what is but it is too a suffering of the mind not knowing if I do everything right or if there are hidden mistakes I do.

It is similar to a guy who is suppose to succeed in a job put in front of him and getting stressed out wanting to do a good job and at the same time being afraid to mess it up.

A typical messy situation is for me the question of tea. Shall I drink herbal mint tea? Its not harmful but good that is if it doesn’t have mould. How do I know if they have. I need sweden bitters but dont find any here without alcohol. So I brew a tea from the original herbs, its doing my stomach good, I feel good in the stomach. But if it too has moulds I feed the candia. Do you see the stress about a single food item. I have the same with Kefir. My stomach feels great, but I get all dizzy and my anus starts itching like hell. Is that a good sign of dying candida and continue to drink the kefir because its good for me or shall I stopp it because the leaky gut cant handle it, or I am allergic to milk products. Maybe even a combination.

This confusion is another then the battle of the mind. Its much like that of a boxer who swings his arms around like mad but doesn’t see the enemy and gets punched hard all the time.

But Able, be assured that you and I will see the victory on my end. I am not giving up, cheating or backsliding ever. And if I come out of that mess I too want to give back helping others to beat that sucker out of our bodies.

always yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Thomas,

I feel your pain. I just want to say that you will see improvement, and in a few months you won’t even feel like you are in the same ballpark as far as symptoms. The only problem is it takes a lot of time, suffering, and dissapointment.

It can take a very long time to heal from candida; I would think of it more like a cancer or having AIDS…it’s a very serious health condition. It can take years to fully recover from those diseases; with candida I would say the recovery time is much more rapid, as long as 6-18 months or longer. And it sounds like you have had it for most of your life; if this is so, I wouldn’t expect to feel better immediately personally. One of the things you will need most on the diet is patience.

I understand your food woes with tea and other items; all I got to say about this is that you can cheat is small ways with the diet and still recover. If you had potatoes one time, it shouldn’t set you back more than a day or two. Apples might alter your recovery time a few hours. Drinking some tea may alter your recovery time 20 mintues. Eating something spicy wouldn’t be the end of the world. Being really strict is really hard…its all about giving yourself some slack every now and then. I am not saying go out and eat a big bag of candy or anything; but you can reward youself very now and then and it won’t be the end of the world.

Another way to look at the diet is that its like being on an american football field. You get tackled left and right going up the field to the goal, but eventually you will get there if you do it correctly. You need to shoulder the burden, tough it out as well as possible, and continue on until you shine.

-Raster

Thomas

raster wrote: Hello Thomas,

I feel your pain. I just want to say that you will see improvement, and in a few months you won’t even feel like you are in the same ballpark as far as symptoms. The only problem is it takes a lot of time, suffering, and dissapointment.

It can take a very long time to heal from candida; I would think of it more like a cancer or having AIDS…it’s a very serious health condition. It can take years to fully recover from those diseases; with candida I would say the recovery time is much more rapid, as long as 6-18 months or longer. And it sounds like you have had it for most of your life; if this is so, I wouldn’t expect to feel better immediately personally. One of the things you will need most on the diet is patience.

I understand your food woes with tea and other items; all I got to say about this is that you can cheat is small ways with the diet and still recover. If you had potatoes one time, it shouldn’t set you back more than a day or two. Apples might alter your recovery time a few hours. Drinking some tea may alter your recovery time 20 mintues. Eating something spicy wouldn’t be the end of the world. Being really strict is really hard…its all about giving yourself some slack every now and then. I am not saying go out and eat a big bag of candy or anything; but you can reward youself very now and then and it won’t be the end of the world.

Another way to look at the diet is that its like being on an american football field. You get tackled left and right going up the field to the goal, but eventually you will get there if you do it correctly. You need to shoulder the burden, tough it out as well as possible, and continue on until you shine.

-Raster

Thank you raster, in this battle we have to hear the voice of sanity from our brothers and sisters when the going gets ruff and one doesn’t see clearly where to and how to hit the enemy back. Thanks for helping me in my dark hours.

yours
    thomas

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Confused reading sympthoms and learning from them’ is closed to new replies.