Confused: Probiotics. Antifungals & Homemade Water Kefir?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Confused: Probiotics. Antifungals & Homemade Water Kefir?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  april1 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

april1
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

I am blaming it on the Brain Fog. I am confused & need help. I’ve been searching the sight & reading but cannot find the answer. Can I take my probiotic, antifungals(virgin coconut oil & Grapefruit Seed capsules) & Homemade Water Kefir at the same time? I remember reading somewhere on the forum that I cannot have kefir at the same time as antifungals?-Is this true? Thank you in advance.

EricaI
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

I’ve read that we shouldn’t mix antifungals and probiotics.
    I’ve just started probiotics and plan to take them morning and night and the antifungals during the day.

april1

I know now that I should have posted this elsewhere. I thought it meant not to take them until weeks apart! Brain fog! Thank you so much for your reply.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It works either way, with food or without food. I personally take probiotics with meals and antifungals between meals.

-raster

april1

Hi Raster!
    Thank you so much for your response. I was searching my old copied papers from last year & the forum for the answers I could not remember. I thought I was cured last year in December(from Feb.-Dec.), but the itchy spot behind my ear came back(also brain fog, lack of energy, loss of hair, bloat,& more). I am in it now for the long haul. Thanks again for all your work here on the forum and support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Confused: Probiotics. Antifungals & Homemade Water Kefir?’ is closed to new replies.