confused and need help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions confused and need help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  needhelp! 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

needhelp!
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all

I started the candida diet recently and really hoped it would help me. I found it very easy to follow and noticed a slight change in the way I was feeling. I know it’s hard at first cutting out carbs and sugar (the main foods that WAS my old diet!!) but I’ve recently had to stop as on day 4 I had my first day of work since starting the diet (I work part time). I only just got through the day! I was shaking quite badly and started to have what felt like a panic attack whilst driving home! I was on my way to pick up my little daughter from the minders when I nearly fainted at the wheel! I made it home and had to ask my minder to drop her off as I didn’t want to drive let alone with my little one in the car – would never forgive myself if anything happed! Anyway, I was wondering if there was a less strict way I could carry on with the diet and still feel the benefits. I would be very grateful of any suggestions!

Many thanks in advance 🙂

Bec
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

My husband and I have been doing this diet for about a month now.
    We also experienced weakness, fatigue and faintness, particularly during the first week doing the detox (no eating). I was at the doctors for another issue, and my doctor did some tests and said my body had gone into catabolic state, and told me to start eating (move to the next part of stage 1) straight away.
    During stage 1 weeks 2 & 3, as long as we ate plenty of brown rice, eggs and our favourite tomato-onion mix, we were pretty good.
    I’d suggest you note the days when you felt good, and try and repeat the meals/foods that you had on those days regularly. Also, keep a supply of boiled eggs and cooked brown rice in the fridge for the times that you don’t feel like cooking anything – it’s important you eat regularly.

Hope this helps.

needhelp!
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you for your response. I am still in stage 1 but I am doing the cleansing option 3 which is the detox drinks plus the candida diet. I am currently having an omelet for breakfast and meat/fish and veg for lunches & dinner.

It has been going well, a little hungry but that is all. When I started the die-off symptoms the fist time, I ate carbs and sugar for 1 day, not good I know! But I was sick that night and brought it all up. I started the detox and candida diet again and have stuck to it but now the die-off symptoms have started again I have started to vomit too – why is this??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘confused and need help!’ is closed to new replies.