Confused about taking breaks from antifungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Confused about taking breaks from antifungals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sarita 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sarita
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi,
    I need advice. I’ve been following Linda Allen’s Yeast Infection No More program. I’ve done all the detoxes and cleanses and now I’m at the antifungal stage. I’m confused about this stage because she recommends taking only 1 antifungal at a time for 2-3 weeks, then take a 2 week break, then rotate to another antifungal and then continue doing antifungals for no more than 8 weeks total (so I’m assuming if you include the breaks this would be a 16 week plan).

I’m wondering if one of you pros could look at the following schedule I’ve created and let me know what to change. Should I be taking the 2 week breaks in between? Why?

This is my plan which includes probiotics before breakfast and dinner and Candizyme at bedtime :

week 1
    1-2 drops of oregano oil for lunch
    (also using 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil on salads every day)

week 2
    3-4 drops of oregano oil for lunch

week 3
    break from antifungals except natural stuff like coconut oil

week 4
    break

week 5
    1000-1500mg olive leaf extract

week 6
    1500-2000mg olive leaf extract

week 7
    break

week 8
    break

…and so on and I’ll switch out to caprylic acid next and then go back to oregano oil at the end. I’ll be taking Candizyme the whole time and once the 16 weeks is over I’ll take SF-722 for about a month.

Does this sound legit??

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Confused about taking breaks from antifungals’ is closed to new replies.