Confused about Step 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Confused about Step 1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Perskaya01 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rock
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi, I am doing step 1 right now but I don’t know whether I am interpreting the steps correctly. I read over the website and other forum threads and am still confused.

Here is how I see Step 1. Is this correct?

Step 1 is divided into two separate parts done one after another: Cleansing and Strict Dietary Changes. Each part lasts 1 week.

In Cleansing, we should only eat the detox drink, broth soup, and liver flush drink. No other foods should be eaten.

In Strict Dietary Changes, we should only eat the foods from the “foods to eat” list.

Is this view correct?

I am also confused about the duration of the parts in step 1. In the key points section of step 1, it states that Cleansing lasts 1 week and Strict Dietary Changes lasts 2 weeks for a total Duration of 3 weeks. However, in the paragraph above key points and in step 2:Elimination, it states that the Step 1 lasts 2 weeks. So how long does step 1 really last?

Thanks.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Rock

Here are some answer to your questions – I hope they help!

Rock wrote: Step 1 is divided into two separate parts done one after another: Cleansing and Strict Dietary Changes. Each part lasts 1 week.

It’s really whatever works for you, but I would recommend 1 week of cleansing followed by 2 weeks of the strict diet. After that you move on to Step 2 and can start to reintroduce some foods.

Rock wrote: In Cleansing, we should only eat the detox drink, broth soup, and liver flush drink. No other foods should be eaten.

Check out the cleansing page – http://www.thecandidadiet.com/cleansing.htm. If options 1 and 2 seem too hard, go for option 3 which allows raw salads and steamed vegetables. You’ll still get a great detox.

Rock wrote: In Strict Dietary Changes, we should only eat the foods from the “foods to eat” list.

Correct. It needn’t be too bad actually, just use lots of herbs, spices and seasoning to make your diet more interesting.

Good luck!
    Anna

β€œIn health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Perskaya01
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Rock wrote: Hi, I am doing step 1 right now but I don’t know whether I am interpreting the steps correctly. I read over the website and other forum threads and am still confused.

Here is how I see Step 1. Is this correct?

Step 1 is divided into two separate parts done one after another: Cleansing and Strict Dietary Changes. Each part lasts 1 week.

In Cleansing, we should only eat the detox drink, broth soup, and liver flush drink. No other foods should be eaten.

In Strict Dietary Changes, we should only eat the foods from the “foods to eat” list.

Is this view correct?

I am also confused about the duration of the parts in step 1. In the key points section of step 1, it states that Cleansing lasts 1 week and Strict Dietary Changes lasts 2 weeks for a total Duration of 3 weeks. However, in the paragraph above key points and in step 2:Elimination, it states that the Step 1 lasts 2 weeks. So how long does step 1 really last?

Thanks.

Thank you, Rock; I had the EXACT same questions/confusion.

This was helpful! πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Confused about Step 1’ is closed to new replies.