Confused about probiotic and anti fungal

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Confused about probiotic and anti fungal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LPJack
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

So I’ve been suffering with Candida for a few years now. I went to the Gyn and was prescribed two fluconazole pills and told to take them 3 days apart. Then I found out about the Candida diet. I’ve already taken one and today is day two of the cleanse for me. Should I hold off on taking the other one? For how long? Also because I have had chronic yeast infections for almost 3 years I have been taking acidophilus and probiotic. Should I stop these? Again for how long?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

LPJack wrote: So I’ve been suffering with Candida for a few years now. I went to the Gyn and was prescribed two fluconazole pills and told to take them 3 days apart. Then I found out about the Candida diet. I’ve already taken one and today is day two of the cleanse for me. Should I hold off on taking the other one? For how long? Also because I have had chronic yeast infections for almost 3 years I have been taking acidophilus and probiotic. Should I stop these? Again for how long?

If I were in your shoes, I’d stop both the Fluconazole and the acidophilus (probiotic) until the proper time to introduce each. Read the information posted below for complete instructions as far as how to do this.

The Protocol

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Confused about probiotic and anti fungal’ is closed to new replies.