Confused About Coconut

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Confused About Coconut

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

I am following Able’s Strict Diet, and I must be getting close to two months on the entire protocol.

The strict diet says that we can use the SO Delicious unsweetened coconut milk. But it has a bunch of fillers in it, so I’m skeptical.

Can we use a can of coconut milk if I buy Native Forest Coconut Milk which is in a BPA-free can? I’m confused about this because I’ve read on the forum that you can only use the cream on top.

And what if I decide to make coconut kefir? Do I use the canned coconut milk?

Quite honestly, coconut milk made me quite sick prior to starting the Strict Diet & Protocol, so not sure if I should even try it as I am supafly boated and constipated at this stage of the game right now!

Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Like I’ve mentioned a million times; when a Candida overgrowth is the problem, anyone can and may react different from the next person to any given food. This is why I ask everyone to take it very slow with everything, which includes every new food you try.

I’ve personally never tried the canned coconut milk, and unfortunately, even if someone else says they used it without experiencing negative reactions, you’ll still need to test it for yourself.

Sean

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

I am also thinking of using Coconut milk to make my own Kefir.

So would appreciate the answer from the veterans here.

BTW, had a real tough time finding anywhere here in Ontario Canada to find Kefir Grains. DId find some starter kits but the ind=ingredients were iffy. Also the ones they sell at a few stores here had very high sugar content so searching the net I found this lady in Ohio who is known as “KefirLady”. She charges very reasonable & in fact did not ask me to pay anything in advance. I have not received them yet but I am pretty sure that they will be good as she is sending them to me without even getting paid. There are many great testimonials on here website Here is her link, if anyone else is looking: http://www.kefirlady.com

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

Able900;47587 wrote:
    Like I’ve mentioned a million times; when a Candida overgrowth is the problem, anyone can and may react different from the next person to any given food. This is why I ask everyone to take it very slow with everything, which includes every new food you try.

I’ve personally never tried the canned coconut milk, and unfortunately, even if someone else says they used it without experiencing negative reactions, you’ll still need to test it for yourself.

Sean

Sean, So what do you use to make your own Kefir. Organic 2% milk or Water ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Beat Candida;47589 wrote: Sean, So what do you use to make your own Kefir. Organic 2% milk or Water ?

I don’t make my own kefir any longer, I only did this while I had the infestation. But when I made it I used organic milk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Confused About Coconut’ is closed to new replies.