confused

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixie 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pixie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

hi everyone,

about three months ago out of the blue I experience horrible lower abdomen pain, dizziness,
    and feeling to rush to the toilet. I was sweating and shaking.
    then after a few days similar episode and for about a month period similar patterns.

two months ago I started candida diet, I felt better for about a month. diet is strict so some days my mood was bad, but I have been very persistent not to give up.
    I was happy.
    two weeks ago I noticed that I feel extremely tired, and having nausea after meal, bloating, some heart palpitation.
    I am confused what is going on as my diet didn’t change.

I am not sure if this is die-off reaction or candida is stronger then i thought.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off, what is your diet like?

-raster

pixie

morning;

green shake with celery, avocado, spinach, zucchini, coconut milk, lemon

out bran, yogurt, cinnamon, a bit of xylitol or
    egg, ryvita rye with butter

lunch;

chicken, fish, turkey or beef
    swede, buckwheat, or quinoa

with veg;
    spinach
    pepper
    zucchini
    cucumber

dinner
    usually same as lunch
    sometimes mozzarella, tomato with lemon, olive oil dressing

for snack i bake myself muffins from out bran, egg, hemp protein, stevia, chia seeds,
    or
    pancakes – buckwheat with coconut milk and egg,

raster
    Participant

You could be reacting to some of the foods you are eating besides die-off. For instance, the beef produces a lot of ammonia and takes 2 days to digest which can causing bloating, etc. This is why beef and pork should not be consumed on the diet because it promotes chronic constipation.

Additionally, the xylitol, ryvita rye crackers, quinoa, mozzarella, could be problematic for the diet and I wouldn’t recommend them. You could be reacting to these food items. One of the most common allergens is eggs and so I would try a week with eggs and without to see any differences you might notice. Reactions and die-off are pretty similar.

However, this is way better than whatever diet you likely had before…do you have a detox plan to detox from the yeast toxins?

-raster

pixie

Ok, I will manipulate with diet.
    Just don’t understand why suddenly I react to food now, even if I was eating this from the Beginning and felt great.

I have no plan for detox at all.

I did salt cleansing last Saturday only.
    Felt good and light after that.

Will appreciate any suggestion.

I haven’t been diagnose with candida yet. Instead i have been diagnose with IBS but I don’t believe it, also
    When I mention candida, I had the look like I have mental problem. Left surgery with prescription for sleeping pills.

I am not sure if this is candida but diet was helping a lot and I kind of linked this to antibiotics and omeprazole combination.

I have never been so ill in my life. Feeling depressed and scared. I want my life back. Will this ever get better?

I try to research for successful stories but not many of them to learn from, sad.

raster
    Participant

Check out this die-off remedies post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

If you feel bad after eating certain foods then its allergies vs. die-off which lasts for a long period of time (most of the day).

-raster

pixie

I start feeling nausea about 11 am and is usually through the day.
    Is not as bad, is just not great. I feel weak when the nausea comes, then kind of go and comes again.

I an nurse, working in theatre. Standing trough long procedures. I can’t afford not being my 10o% well.

Thank you for the link.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘confused’ is closed to new replies.