conflicting information here and then on site

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions conflicting information here and then on site

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

matt36
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 8

I’m concerned by the information given here by other users that conflicts with thecandidadiet.com

For example on the thecandidadiet.com site it clearly states pumpkin seeds are a great candida fighting foods, however I’ve seen users say that having them is a bad idea.

I’ve been following thecandidadiet.com foods to eat and ive started to feel better. I’ve been taking anti- fungals since Tuesday and I’m now having some die off.

Anyway, Just wanted to say I think I’ll leave the forum as it just complicates matters with “So called” experts giving advice, and I know nothing about them.

Thanks

Matt

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

matt36;60285 wrote: I’m concerned by the information given here by other users that conflicts with thecandidadiet.com

For example on the thecandidadiet.com site it clearly states pumpkin seeds are a great candida fighting foods, however I’ve seen users say that having them is a bad idea.

I’ve been following thecandidadiet.com foods to eat and ive started to feel better. I’ve been taking anti- fungals since Tuesday and I’m now having some die off.

Anyway, Just wanted to say I think I’ll leave the forum as it just complicates matters with “So called” experts giving advice, and I know nothing about them.

Thanks

Matt

Who said pumpkin seeds weren’t allowed?

-raster

leiaorgana58
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

I’m new to the forum as well, and already, I’ve been given advice from someone who says the candida diet is out of date, and that I should eat a high carb/sugar diet (?????). I’m not going to follow their advice–it just didn’t sound right. Are there many trolls here?

Sun Made
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Some native americans used to take a drink made of water and crushed up pumpkin seeds to expel parasites. Maybe the person who gave you that advice was sensitive to the seeds?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

leiaorgana58;60294 wrote: I’m new to the forum as well, and already, I’ve been given advice from someone who says the candida diet is out of date, and that I should eat a high carb/sugar diet (?????). I’m not going to follow their advice–it just didn’t sound right. Are there many trolls here?

Ya I don’t know whats going on. I think that user is another person who didn’t really do the diet much in the first place and ate peanut butter and toast, etc.

If you want to see a good food list, I created one a while back based off another person’s food list:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘conflicting information here and then on site’ is closed to new replies.