conflicting advice on enema protocols

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions conflicting advice on enema protocols

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

There seem to be two ways to go about this:

1st time i found posts on this it was recommended to do NYSTATIN powder enemas possibly with circumin as well.

Now i’m also seeing information recommending plain water enemas with BOULARDII supplements.

What’s the best way forward?

I’m on the strict diet, not been taking any anti-fungals, I have everything needed for both methods.

Would appreciate some clarity on this.

Thanks as always.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

eskimo_pup;57885 wrote: There seem to be two ways to go about this:

1st time i found posts on this it was recommended to do NYSTATIN powder enemas possibly with circumin as well.

Now i’m also seeing information recommending plain water enemas with BOULARDII supplements.

What’s the best way forward?

I’m on the strict diet, not been taking any anti-fungals, I have everything needed for both methods.

Would appreciate some clarity on this.

Thanks as always.

Nobody knows what can be the right treatment for you. Try one first for a while, if you see good result keep that one. If not, try the other method. There isn’t an universal treatment to treat candida infections since there are many species and strains. Remember, here in the forums, we do what we have learned that works. Nobody is scientific or mycologist. We are ALL candida sufferers.
    Experiment yourself. All I have done have been decided by me.

Jorge

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

dvjorge;57888 wrote:

Nobody knows what can be the right treatment for you. Try one first for a while, if you see good result keep that one. If not, try the other method. There isn’t an universal treatment to treat candida infections since there are many species and strains. Remember, here in the forums, we do what we have learned that works. Nobody is scientific or mycologist. We are ALL candida sufferers.
    Experiment yourself. All I have done have been decided by me.

Jorge

Thanks i will try nystatin powder enema first,i remember on the other thread i need to do 3/4 plain water enemas to clear my bowel every time then a nystatin retention enema, and hold it for as long as i’m able throughout the day?

Do i need to be taking anything while doing Nystatin enemas? Right now i’m only on the diet and taking molybdenum, milk thistle and vit c, no probiotics and no oral anti-fungals.

I have bought the circumin you recommended, when and how do i use those as part of the enemas?

I’ll switch to boulardii in a couple months, i think this is the right order to do it.

Thank you for all your help.

Also what quantities of nystatin powder and circumin to water, i have a 2 litre enema bag. Sorry to make you repeat yourself. D:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘conflicting advice on enema protocols’ is closed to new replies.