Concerned about people posting they have been on the diet for 1 year +

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Concerned about people posting they have been on the diet for 1 year +

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  enid1 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

enid1
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 16

From what I have read over the last month or two, which has been a lot, from a lot of sources and compared what people are saying with results/testimonials, the ultimate candida diet seems to be the best suggestion – people can be back to normal in 8 weeks (minimum). BUT there has to be an ongoing change in diet to prevent recurring candida take overs. Sometimes it seems like people may need to do more research?

http://www.ultimatecandidadiet.com/

Take a look, I seriously believe no one should need to put themselves through such discomfort for so long. It is as though people may be keeping their candida slightly alive by not being strict enough – just from the posts I have read of what people are eating while still being on a ‘candida diet’, it just doesn’t make sense.

You have to be really strict, with a very limited diet and take a vested interest in what you eat and how your body react to be successful, it is a challenge, but must better in the long run. NO sugar (incl fruit!) no wheat, gluten, yeast, caffeine, dairy (except for some listed in the diet) starch, refined grains or flours or carbs, no alcohol etc etc… its also recommended to switch to all organic if you can, filtered water only and so on.

I’m on week 4 (half way) and I feel much better! After another 4 weeks, hopefully things should be turned around – but I plan on changing my diet for the long run, as that is imperative, and no cheating!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

You can’t cure candida with a diet alone. Do you really think that the people on this forum didn’t do what you just said? Once you switch to your old habits, the candida will return.
    Also: Please don’t advertise.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

C’mon, there are so many advertisements being posted on this site… You never complained about those, so why do you suddenly complain about this one?

Please view this post the same as all the others: just another piece of advise which readers may or may not follow – which they can and should decide for themselves.

Rabelais

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

enid1;59680 wrote: From what I have read over the last month or two, which has been a lot, from a lot of sources and compared what people are saying with results/testimonials, the ultimate candida diet seems to be the best suggestion – people can be back to normal in 8 weeks (minimum). BUT there has to be an ongoing change in diet to prevent recurring candida take overs. Sometimes it seems like people may need to do more research?

http://www.ultimatecandidadiet.com/

Take a look, I seriously believe no one should need to put themselves through such discomfort for so long. It is as though people may be keeping their candida slightly alive by not being strict enough – just from the posts I have read of what people are eating while still being on a ‘candida diet’, it just doesn’t make sense.

You have to be really strict, with a very limited diet and take a vested interest in what you eat and how your body react to be successful, it is a challenge, but must better in the long run. NO sugar (incl fruit!) no wheat, gluten, yeast, caffeine, dairy (except for some listed in the diet) starch, refined grains or flours or carbs, no alcohol etc etc… its also recommended to switch to all organic if you can, filtered water only and so on.

I’m on week 4 (half way) and I feel much better! After another 4 weeks, hopefully things should be turned around – but I plan on changing my diet for the long run, as that is imperative, and no cheating!

I tell most people to plan on a 6-18 month recovery tie to get better so your 8 week time frame likely isn’t accurate.

-raster

enid1

Of course it is different for everyone, and I didn’t mean to advertise 🙂 Just is the diet I am on and its making a huge difference, quickly – but yes as you say, everyone is different and candida appears to be super complicated!
    Back to the advertising, the ultimate diet is written by Lisa Richards who started up this website. So I wouldn’t exactly say I am advertising by mentioning a diet that you are all reading about if you read any content on this site, which I’m sure you are/have.
    I think the 8 weeks is to feel a difference, then ongoing for as long as you need seems to be the case so we are both on the right track here probably.
    Yep it seems that Candida needs to be cured with supplements, probios and antifungals – along with a strict diet change for a few months + depending on how severe the infestation.
    Thanks!

lolcandida
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 32

Diet alone can beat candida, the problem is all the candida diets are scams that don’t beat candida. The cure for candida is a high carb diet comprised of easily digestible water based fruits, raw honey, or fruit juices like orange juice. It is best to avoid the starch based sources of carbohydrates as they digest too slowly and are a poor choice when battling candida. White rice and white potato can be an exception here, but your focus should be on fruits or raw honey. When a high(70+%) carb diet is utilized candida will be under control within a week and eliminated in the time it takes to do one of the stupid cleanses or fasts that is advertised to beat candida.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

lolcandida;59745 wrote: Diet alone can beat candida, the problem is all the candida diets are scams that don’t beat candida. The cure for candida is a high carb diet comprised of easily digestible water based fruits, raw honey, or fruit juices like orange juice. It is best to avoid the starch based sources of carbohydrates as they digest too slowly and are a poor choice when battling candida. White rice and white potato can be an exception here, but your focus should be on fruits or raw honey. When a high(70+%) carb diet is utilized candida will be under control within a week and eliminated in the time it takes to do one of the stupid cleanses or fasts that is advertised to beat candida.

Keep in mind this cured you and doesn’t cure everyone.

-raster

enid1

lolcandida;59745 wrote: Diet alone can beat candida, the problem is all the candida diets are scams that don’t beat candida. The cure for candida is a high carb diet comprised of easily digestible water based fruits, raw honey, or fruit juices like orange juice. It is best to avoid the starch based sources of carbohydrates as they digest too slowly and are a poor choice when battling candida. White rice and white potato can be an exception here, but your focus should be on fruits or raw honey. When a high(70+%) carb diet is utilized candida will be under control within a week and eliminated in the time it takes to do one of the stupid cleanses or fasts that is advertised to beat candida.

That is pretty much the complete opposite of everything I’ve been up to and everything posted on this website 🙂 I am having success with what I have gleaned from this site, and the ultimate diet. Seems like everyone’s an expert! You really need to be careful what you are telling people as you can really affect people’s lives here. I don’t know your background, but I would more inclined to trust someone who has been through a serious candida infestation themselves, cured themselves, and helped others with testimonials to prove.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Concerned about people posting they have been on the diet for 1 year +’ is closed to new replies.