Commendations to the Experts

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Commendations to the Experts

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

Hello everyone. I just read a post made by Thomas, who is from Sweden, and I was reminded of how important it is to be grateful for any and all the help we often receive in time of need but disregard as far as being grateful. I’m now going to post the part of Thomas’s post that really caught my attention.

From Thomas:
    “Able, it’s easy to cry for help when in need but one forgets to thank and help others when one is feeling well again … To even give you a clearer picture of how you and raster helped me I like to say some words more. I was following a candida diet from the internet which focused mainly on fats and protein. So I was eating a lot of meat. My body collapsed as you know and I wrote about. Then I was sure my misery had to do with the fact that I was lacking sugar and broke the old diet in an extreme way eating everything again only not to suffer these terrible symptoms I got from the meat diet.

You said that I am not suffering from sugar loss and you were right.
    You too said I should not eat so much meat and you where right with this too.
    I am following now your diet here on the forum for a week and the panic attacks are gone and the terrible vibrating has only come very minor back last week for some hours.
    I had for years pain in the stomach like a little burning sensation or like someone pressing a thumb into my stomach just under the navel. This is totally gone now. For two days now I don’t have this dizziness I had for a very long time.

Thank you Able and Raster for making this Forum live, informative and fun to visit.
    Yours, Thomas”

I want to add my thanks to Thomas’s if its ok. I had candida for over two years or really it was about 28 months before I came on this forum. I had been to 3 doctors only to find out that all of them said they could cure me but in the end did nothing for me other than empty my bank account. Now just around four months since I started reading Able’s post and now Rasters too, I am about 90% better than I was at that time. I know that it is all because I listened to them and paid attention to follow everything they told us to do with the diet and antifungals. My allergies are just about all gone so I think this means I am curing my leaky gut too.

Thank you Able and Raster from the bottom of my heart.
    Yours forever grateful, Skyblue

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

I agree, they are awesome for taking their time to come on here and share what they have learned by their own mistakes. If you don’t mind me asking, where are you in NC? I’m about an hour east of Raleigh myself.

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

I 3rd it, I have already learn so much. Thank You..

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

89Mirageman wrote: I agree, they are awesome for taking their time to come on here and share what they have learned by their own mistakes. If you don’t mind me asking, where are you in NC? I’m about an hour east of Raleigh myself.

Hey there, fellow North Carolinian.
    I’m in Surry County, best known for Mount Airy and the Mayberry Farm Fest, how pathetic are we? lol

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

Haha, nothing to be ashamed of. The Andy Griffith Show was one of my favorite shows growing up and still is. We actually came through there last year on the way back from Ohio. Nice little town for sure, wish we would have had time to stay and look around.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thank you folks. I would like to thank Able mostly for setting me and everyone straight. I also learned very much from my girlfriend, folks in Portland, documentaries, and just want to help people out. I didn’t know what the heck I was doing at one time but now I am on a different path. I have learned so much on my own and the forum, I just want to spread my hours of knowledge and personal experience to others.

A year ago I was soo ill, I thought I had cancer or a serious disease. Well it is serious; but its been a way different path to healing than I expected. This strict diet can help cure almost anyone, and I see it improving many lives.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Ditto x 100!! I was only diagnosed 4 weeks ago and was completely overwhelmed by the contradicting information on each site/ book I found. Once I realised Able knew what he was talking about I decided to commit 100% to his diet… and quickly gained the mentality of “if in doubt, dont eat it”! I’m confident that my recovery time will be a fraction of the time following his great advice rather than my GP who advised me to “cut down a bit on my yeast, take an off the shelf probiotic and go back to her in 6 weeks to see how I was doing”!!.
    Thanks guys
    Lx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Commendations to the Experts’ is closed to new replies.