Combining pills

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Combining pills

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

I just got the pills I ordered, among others:

SF722
    Betaine HCL & Pepsin
    L-glutamine
    Undecyn
    Molybdneum

Where do I start? I’m so anxious to try them that I just want to chunk them all down at once. But, that doesn’t seem very wise.

Which can be combined and which cannot?

Could you for example take L-glutamine at the same time as SF722

To begin with I’m going to take one of the supplements and se how it works out. Which one do you think?

I’m very hopeful about these, hope they’ll do me good.

Thank you for helping (if helping)!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

SF722
    Betaine HCL & Pepsin
    L-glutamine
    Undecyn
    Molybdneum

I don’t know why you paid money for the Undecyn supplement. First it contains Betaine HCI which you’ve purchased separately. It also contains calcium without magnesium so it’s probably going to constipate you unless you have magnesium as a separate supplement as well. Then it has bentonite clay which can also constipate you unless you’re taking a strong anti-constipation source such as a fiber supplement; and it contains grapefruit seed extract which apparently you’re planning to use as one of your antifungals even though it’s in solid form when the liquid form is much more beneficial.

The above paragraph is an explanation of exactly why we have a protocol on the forum and why we practically beg members to use it; after all, it’s free – and proven. Otherwise, it’s just guess work on your part.

Betaine should be taken just before a meal.

Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate should be taken throughout the day, up to 750 mcg total; how often depends on the dose amount you have.

Could you for example take L-glutamine at the same time as SF722?

I’ve never taken either one, but according to the info available, it’s preferable to take SF722 on an empty stomach.
    L-glutamine is probably best taken when you get up in the morning.

To begin with I’m going to take one of the supplements and see how it works out. Which one do you think?

Definitely Molybdenum.

Able

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

Able900 wrote:
    I don’t know why you paid money for the Undecyn supplement. First it contains Betaine HCI which you’ve purchased separately. It also contains calcium without magnesium so it’s probably going to constipate you unless you have magnesium as a separate supplement as well. Then it has bentonite clay which can also constipate you unless you’re taking a strong anti-constipation source such as a fiber supplement; and it contains grapefruit seed extract which apparently you’re planning to use as one of your antifungals even though it’s in solid form when the liquid form is much more beneficial.

About undecyn. I thought it could be effective in treating possible SIBO. Also it says that “Calcium undecylenate is an extremely effective, well-tolerated, broad-spectrum antifungal.” Is this false? + Berberine which also is antibacterial and antifungal. I guess I thought it could be worth a try. Also it contains some Magnesium.

And actually, my main problem is diarrhea so to be a bit stopped up would be welcomed.

Three Capsules Contain:
    Betaine Hydrochloride* 450 mg.
    Calcium Undecylenate** 450 mg.
    Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) Berberis aristata) 150 mg.
    Other Ingredients: High and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and MagnesiumCitrateLaurate (Time-Sorb**), Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.

*Betaine Hydrochloride derived from a non-plant source.
    **Calcium Undecylenate complexed with Time-Sorb®, a time-release matrix.
    Berberis Concentrate Berberine HCl 85%

Does it really contain GSE? I don’t see it on the lable.

And no bentonite clay.

“To make room for the berberine, the bentonite clay has been removed. With these changes, there will be a noticeable change in the color of the powder from pale tan to pale yellow, which is typical of products that contain berberine.

The above paragraph is an explanation of exactly why we have a protocol on the forum and why we practically beg members to use it; after all, it’s free – and proven. Otherwise, it’s just guess work on your part.

I didn’t buy it to gainsay the protocol. I thought it could be good in treating bacteria.

I’ve never taken either one, but according to the info available, it’s preferable to take SF722 on an empty stomach.
    L-glutamine is probably best taken when you get up in the morning.

So both on empty stomach more or less?

Definitely Molybdenum.

Ok. I’ll start with Moly. Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

About undecyn. I thought it could be effective in treating possible SIBO. Also it says that “Calcium undecylenate is an extremely effective, well-tolerated, broad-spectrum antifungal.” Is this false? + Berberine which also is antibacterial and antifungal.

Berberine is an alkaloid which has the ability to destroy healthy gut flora as well as damage the intestinal lining. This is why I’ve never recommended herbs which contain berberine on the forum. Barberry and Oregon grape are two of the most well know herbs containing this substance.

Also it contains some Magnesium.

Magnesium wasn’t on the label on the internet. Apparently we were looking at two different labels for the same product.

I didn’t buy it to gainsay the protocol.

And I’m pretty sure that’s not what I typed.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can take SF722 and l-glutamine with meals; thats what I do and it works just fine. I also take probiotics with meals which works fine as well.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Combining pills’ is closed to new replies.