Colon Hydroponic Therapy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Colon Hydroponic Therapy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KatieOR
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

After six months of misery, a dermatologist diagnosed it as Candida. I have been fairly successful on the diet for about a month now but feel like I am not getting anywhere (other than loss of 12 pounds). My symptoms started with the awful rash in my pubic region and my shoulders/back of my head.

Well, it is still persisting, so I am considering Colon Hydroponic therapy. What’s your take on this? Productive? Worthwhile? Any tips on the before/after?

My extra motivation? My husband is taking me on an anniversary trip in a month and I cannot stand the thought of being on vacation while starving/not able to eat and while being itchy and not able to wear a bikini!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out the protocol if you haven’t already:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

You can also do a “search” in the upper right hand corner for people who mentioned colonics. One of the main disadvantages about colonics is that they remove both the beneficial and bad bacteria from the but; you need to increase the good bacteria in your gut to reach a cure.

Are you taking any probiotics?

If you are having a constipation issue, this is quite normal. You don’t need to have a colonic to increase digestion.

-raster

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

If you have long-term problems with bloating and constipation, it might be worth considering. Like Raster said, it’s important to rebuild healthy gut flora, but if you’re bloated/constipated and your colon is full of junk that bad bacteria feed on, how fast is your progress going to be?

Put it this way, I’ve been on the diet for 10-weeks and it hasn’t improved my colon symptoms one bit. This could be for other reasons like fibre or certain carb intolerances, food sensitivities etc, but if there was a shortcut to cleaning things out down there, I’d consider it. I’m adjusting my diet this week to see if these are issues for me.

That said, if colonics can entirely wipe out strains of beneficial bacteria like antibiotics do, then I don’t think it’d be worth it. It’s extremely difficult to replace them once they’ve gone, but it is possible to help them multiply if they’re there in smaller numbers. Like with anything, you should research it thoroughly before committing to anything.

KatieOR
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

raster wrote: Check out the protocol if you haven’t already:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Are you taking any probiotics?

If you are having a constipation issue, this is quite normal. You don’t need to have a colonic to increase digestion.

-raster

A couple things- Not taking probiotics but found the list, so will start that; NOT constipated, in fact quite the opposite, so not worried about digestion.

I was hoping a colon therapy might help get rid of the existing candida since a month of the diet hasn’t worked. My rash is miserable! I detoxed but was really unsuccessful with the cleanse drinks. Should I go back and try again?

At what point does one KNOW all the effort has paid off?
    [thank you so much for your input and wisdom!!!]

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

KatieOR wrote: After six months of misery, a dermatologist diagnosed it as Candida. I have been fairly successful on the diet for about a month now but feel like I am not getting anywhere (other than loss of 12 pounds). My symptoms started with the awful rash in my pubic region and my shoulders/back of my head.

Well, it is still persisting, so I am considering Colon Hydroponic therapy. What’s your take on this? Productive? Worthwhile? Any tips on the before/after?

My extra motivation? My husband is taking me on an anniversary trip in a month and I cannot stand the thought of being on vacation while starving/not able to eat and while being itchy and not able to wear a bikini!

I have regular colonics while on the program. I usually go in once per month or every two weeks as my budget allows. I find them extremely beneficial in helping with candida. In my experience the candida likes a constipated colon as my symptoms always get worse when Im constipated. The colonics will also help with die-off by washing the dead yeast out of your system. While it can wash out beneficial bacteria, as long as you are supplementing with probiotics I wouldnt be concerned.

In my experience the health benefits far outweigh any concerns.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think the colonics will get rid of your rash, but you never know. Good luck with your woes…

I wouldn’t go back and do the cleanse again, just stick to the protocol and diet for now.

It takes as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth, so you won’t realize you are making progress until a few months into the diet.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Colon Hydroponic Therapy’ is closed to new replies.