Colon Clense After started diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Colon Clense After started diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nomoflareup 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Snau
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I started the Candida Diet already- tomorrow I will be in week 3; but I just read about the colon clense so does anyone know if I can still do the colon clense while on the candida diet. I was thinking I could stay in week 3 and just use the week for the clense?

Thanks

debthebee
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 24

You don’t have to do the colon cleanse, it’s optional. But I guess if you wanted to do it you could start now and then start the diet over afterwards.

I skipped the cleanse but I am taking the detox drink. I don’t think the full cleanse is absolutely necessary – it’s just supposed to kill the bacteria faster and get your body ready to fight the Candida but since you’ve already started I don’t think doing the cleanse is really necessary.

That’s just my opinion though.

nomoflareup
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

It’s always good at cleaning out your colon. In fact it might be easier for you to do it since you already have “prepared” your body for it in a way, giving up sugar, coffee etc. Your body will not get completely shocked. In our colons we store all kinds of clutter it will give a new look at life and also rid yourself off old fecal matter and whatnot hiding in there. The detox drink works very well at drawing stuff out, I’ve noticed. I did 5 days of the fast and then changed to alternative 3 meaning I can have vegetables. I did this because I did not eliminate for 4 days. Thinking I did not drink enough water. If it wasn’t for that I would have not switched, cause I had a lot of energy and I still do! I’m on day 8 now. But, still go with your own gut feeling and be kind to yourself. Take care.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Colon Clense After started diet’ is closed to new replies.