Colloidal silver??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Colloidal silver??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Candida Man
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I’m new on the forums but have seen alot of posts about colloidal silver. Anyone tried it? Dosage amount? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks! Please post!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

There is a list of dangers and supposed dangers which stem from colloidial silver usage. Plus there are at least four to five different types of the silver, some of which contain uncertain qualities.

The dangers are usually caused by the type of water used to make the C. silver. Only the purest, high quality distilled water should be used. The problem is of course, since there are so many companies making the silver now, how do you know if the brand you pick is manufactured by a reputable company which used the correct type of water?

Hot water speeds up the process of manufacturing the C. silver, but it also makes the particles in the silver larger and thus more dangerous to the body. How many manufacturers would be tempted to do this in order to speed up production and cut down on cost?

When correctly manufactured, the silver should not be sensitive to light and can be stored in a simple clear glass container without harm. Yet, I’ve never looked at a bottle of colloidial silver that wasn’t shipped in a dark colored glass bottle through which you can’t even see the silver.

Argyria
    CNN aired a segment showing a blue-skinned person who was suffering from Argyria which is a condition under the skin caused by the build-up of silver compounds.

In my opinion, there are too many safe products to use for the treatment which are more effective than colloidial silver, so there’s no point in taking chance with the possible dangers of the product.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I also heard about gold flakes in water; however I am uncertain whether this is effective or not. What I would focus on most is clean water; drinking really pure spring water can have a healing effect. If possible, go to a spring yourself and get some from there.

If I were to try any of these special waters, I would only try it one time. If it works, you just need to use it once.

Candida Man
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I am looking into the colloidal silver generators that can be purchased online. That way you control the quality of the water and any additives. You can also build one yourself pretty easily and much cheaper. I have a lot more research to do before I make any decision on using it. If anyone has any personal experience with it please post!! Scary thing with Internet research is there is alot of bull$hit out there with people just trying to make money off poor people simply looking to feel better. I did see the story of the “blue man” on CNN. That is a little scary. I have also seen many stories from people who swear by this stuff who aren’t trying to sell anything. Looking forward to anyone’s input.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

As far as colloidal silver is concerned, I’ve done a lot of research on this, and it’s my opinion that there’s simply too much hype with little fact. I’ve also read research about certain colloidal silver products containing virtually no silver in them but containing protein stabilizers, which shouldn’t be needed if it is genuine colloid. The stabilizers can also act as antigens triggering various allergic responses.

In the end, no one will be able to tell you whether you should try it or not, but I doubt you’ll find anyone on the forum who has used it with real success as far as curing a Candida infestation.

I know you’re talking about making your own, but if I were you I would research further and try to find proof that it can help Candida to reach a cure before investing my money.

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Colloidal silver??’ is closed to new replies.