Cold Drink Ideas???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cold Drink Ideas???

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  theresa49638 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Does anyone know of anything other than water that I can drink. I’m getting a bit sick of either plain water or water with lemon in.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Drink some tea!

Yes, the list is short, and it sucks…but almost all drinks contain sugar or some form of sugar.

-Raster

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I love sparkling water with plenty ice & a squeeze of lime… but Able advises against it! Able, could you explain that again please? I haven’t braved a night out since starting the diet but when I do I’d love to be able to have a few bubbles at least! Would it hurt every now & then do you think?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lucylu wrote: I love sparkling water with plenty ice & a squeeze of lime… but Able advises against it! Able, could you explain that again please? Would it hurt every now & then do you think?

Hello, Lucy & Kty.

Club soda, soda water, sparkling water, seltzer, or fizzy water, not to mention sodas, are all carbonated drinks; this means that carbon dioxide gas was used to make the drink. This procedure is accomplished by allowing the gas to dissolve in large vats the liquid drink. Carbon dioxide is nothing but a waste product, in other words just one more toxin to add to the dangerous toxins that the Candida are producing for the liver and body in general to deal with. Another problem the drinks present to a health-inducing program is, when mixed with water carbon dioxide forms carbonic acid; this particular acid is known to deplete minerals from your teeth and bones.

Able

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Wow Thank you Able 900 great information…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cold Drink Ideas???’ is closed to new replies.