Coffee Enemas – General Enemas?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coffee Enemas – General Enemas?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LuluBlu20
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Are coffee enemas helpful during your candida cleanse? What about other enemas – any helpful?

Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Lulu, welcome to the forum.

When you drink coffee or any other caffeine product, the caffeine works towards weakening the adrenals which leads to increased inflammation in the body due to low levels of anti-inflammatory corticosteroids. As far as Candida is concerned, it becomes more difficult for the healing process to be successful when the adrenals are weak. Also the tannins in the coffee can bind together nutrients that are needed for healing. In addition to this, the oxalates in coffee irritate the body tissues. But the most important of these is the weakening of the immune system which in most cases is already suffering due to the Candida infestation.

The information above can be applied to coffee enemas since when the liquid enters the body part of it is absorbed into the blood stream.

Able

LuluBlu20

Hello Able πŸ™‚

Thanks for the informative answer, as well as for the warm welcome πŸ™‚ Coffee makes my symptoms much worse, now I know why..!

For some reason, some say that a coffee enema doesn’t enter the bloodstream when you’re doing a low enema. I don’t feel wired at all when I do them, it just helps keep me regular. I can’t tell if it makes my symptoms better or worse, since I haven’t been doing them long – this would be my second day. But I will start doing a different enema, based on the information you’ve provided. I don’t want to take any chances. This detox is hard enough and I don’t want to repeat it πŸ˜‰

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

LuluBlu20 wrote: For some reason, some say that a coffee enema doesn’t enter the bloodstream when you’re doing a low enema.

It’s true that most people and websites claim that coffee enemas are perfectly fine; however, it’s a known scientific fact that when anything comes into contact with the body, either through the skin or any orifice, the chemicals, etc. will enter the bloodstream.
    For example, there is a type of body soap called β€˜soap bars’ which, when used has been shown to raise the blood pressure. More and more doctors are going to administering drugs and medicines through transdermal skin patches, and the reason for that is because in studies, these patches are 95% more potent than when taken by mouth.

Good luck to you.
    Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am unsure what enemas refer to, but in general quit coffee as much as possible. Your adrenals are completely drained and need to be recharged which can take many months to years for them to function normally/correctly.

I have quit coffee for about 3 weeks now. I used to drink it everyday; I didn’t really notice how bad it affected my body when drinking it this often until I stopped. I had a coffee 2 days ago just to see whether I could have it occasionally, and it totally messed me up in a bad way.

The next day I have this weird skin rash on my face and ever since I have been much more fatigued. It really set me back for maybe 3 days total (one 12oz coffee and only drank half of it), so don’t test it out after quitting…just tough it out.

Also, I thought my leaky gut was just about completely healed, but it came back much worse after drinking that coffee. It just shows how bad coffee is for someone with candida and you’ve gotta save it for a time when you are much much healthier.

LuluBlu20

Thanks for the feedback Able and Raster πŸ™‚

And yes, I do avoid drinking coffee. At all costs. If you only knew my symptoms several minutes after my first sip… πŸ˜‰ I’ve steer away from it, now. It was a sad day when Starbucks came around and I’d drink mochas and cappuccinos anyways, despite the terrible stomach aches it would give me. Foolish, I know πŸ™‚ haha.

Generally, when I need a boost, I consume straight caffeine pills without the immediate side effects, but I’m sure there are long term side effects – absent of the effects it has on candida.

The coffee enema for me is something that I will stay away from, for sure. I don’t like to complicate things, only make them better, so I will opt out of doing those. I think it’s a mixed bag, to be honest. Some people benefit, some don’t. I don’t know which category I fit in, so I will avoid it at all costs. However, there is a difference between drinking coffee and using it as an enema. But again, long term – I’m not sure it helps.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I now remember what enema’s are all about. I have heard that the coffee one can help cure cancer…so I wouldn’t be surprised if it can cure other illnesses as well.

As far as the caffeine pills…I would not recommend continuing that, especially if you are fatigued. People with candida often have some shape or form of adrenal fatigue, and in order to get better…getting those adrenal glands healed up is very important. Not everyone has this, but if you are fatigued, I recommend against the caffeine pills.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Coffee Enemas – General Enemas?’ is closed to new replies.