Coconut water?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut water?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hope 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

goodjujululu
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Is coconut water anti-candida like coconut oil? It’s got alkalizing and has a lot of potassium but it’s a bit sweet, so I’ve been hesitant to drink it.

Thanks!

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

yeah, I’m not sure, either. I decided to wait until I’d been in Stage 1 for 4 weeks and then I tried a small box here and there (I’m staying in Stage 1 for 6 weeks, but also using antifungals, so it’s kind of like Stage 1.5). The brand I drank was just coconut water, nothing else added. I bought it at Trader Joe’s. No observable problems with it, but I don’t think I’d be comfortable drinking it often. It’s more like a splurge kind of like half a granny smith apple would be after the first 3 weeks. NOt sure if that was helpful info at all! 😉

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Hey, there. I just noticed that the Whole Approach food list includes coconut water on the list of “green” or Stage 1 allowed foods – http://www.wholeapproach.com/downloads/WholeApproach_Food_List.pdf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Coconut water?’ is closed to new replies.