Coconut Vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Vinegar

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lenoirbeaute 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

http://www.iherb.com/Coconut-Secret-Raw-Coconut-Vinegar-12-7-fl-oz-375-ml/24099

can you tell me what the difference is between this and regular vinegar?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Doggiemama wrote: can you tell me what the difference is between this and regular vinegar?

It’s made from coconut tree sap. Regular white distilled vinegar is normally made from grain, corn and water, but it’s also possible to make it from fruit or any material containing sugar.

Able

Doggiemama

so thats a no right?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Doggiemama wrote: so thats a no right?

Is what a no, the coconut vinegar? It should be alright since it contains zero grams of sugar. But definitely start out using it as a test food.

Able

Doggiemama

oh ok…then i will try it and just see what happens…thanks Able

lola555
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 16

Doggiemama wrote: oh ok…then i will try it and just see what happens…thanks Able

Did you ever try this? I saw it in the store and was curious

jollina
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Regular vinegars have many uses including preservative, medicinal, cleaning and as disinfectant. Regular vinegar has medicinal use and mainly processes from ethanol. he minerals found in organic raw coconut vinegar provide health benefits; however, it is prudent to consult with your medical adviser prior to ingesting coconut vinegar.

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Don’t use regular venegar like others have suggested. I would recommend apple cider vinegar. Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a glass of water and drink before every meal. The apple cider vinegar helps to fight off the intestinal yeast overgrowth by actually killing the yeast, creating a die off reaction. Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar creates an unfriendly environment for the yeast, while helping create a good environment for friendly gut flora.

Doggiemama

I am not sure what you guys are talking about but i was only asking of it was ok on the diet? i use Braggs ACV right now but the COCONUT part of the vinegar sounds different than regular vinegar.

Lenoirbeaute
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hey Doggiemama did you ever try out the COCONUT VINEGAR??? What was the result?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Vinegar’ is closed to new replies.