Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  M 7 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #85546

    luckymom2one
    Member
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 14

    Does it make much difference which one if I use Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter as an anti fungal? I have tasted Coconut Butter before and loved it but am not sure if the unrefined Coconut Oil tastes as good. Is the taste much different and can I use the Coconut Butter as my anti fungal instead of Coconut Oil? Right now I am taking Nystatin but want to go to something natural because of all the added ingredients in the Nystatin.

    #85547

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    luckymom2one wrote: Does it make much difference which one if I use Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter as an anti fungal? I have tasted Coconut Butter before and loved it but am not sure if the unrefined Coconut Oil tastes as good. Is the taste much different and can I use the Coconut Butter as my anti fungal instead of Coconut Oil? Right now I am taking Nystatin but want to go to something natural because of all the added ingredients in the Nystatin.

    There’s an entire thread concerning this subject from this weekend.

    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4366_Tasteless-Coconut-Oil.aspx

    #85551

    luckymom2one
    Member
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 14

    Able900 wrote:

    Does it make much difference which one if I use Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter as an anti fungal? I have tasted Coconut Butter before and loved it but am not sure if the unrefined Coconut Oil tastes as good. Is the taste much different and can I use the Coconut Butter as my anti fungal instead of Coconut Oil? Right now I am taking Nystatin but want to go to something natural because of all the added ingredients in the Nystatin.

    There’s an entire thread concerning this subject from this weekend.

    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4366_Tasteless-Coconut-Oil.aspx

    Thanks for the link. Could you tell me something since alot of the replies to that particular question did not seem to like the taste of coconut but I do like it. I was wondering if the Coconut oil tastes anything like the Coconut butter.

    #85553

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    luckymom2one wrote: Could you tell me something since alot of the replies to that particular question did not seem to like the taste of coconut but I do like it. I was wondering if the Coconut oil tastes anything like the Coconut butter.

    That’s the general idea of the entire thread; most people think coconut oil taste terrible. But no mater how bad it tastes, it’s probably a hundred times better for curing a Candida infestation than coconut butter or cream is.

    Able

    #85568

    catherinewinglet
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

    I think coconut oil is better then coconut butter for sure.

    Phenocal

    #85570

    luckymom2one
    Member
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 14

    catherinewinglet wrote: I think coconut oil is better then coconut butter for sure.

    Phenocal

    Have you tried the Phenocal?

    #85610

    Wendy
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

    Coconut oil is more natural and unprocessed.
    Coconut butter loses a lot of attributes in the process.

    So I recommend coconut oil. And don’t worry, you’ll get used to the taste.

    #85625

    M
    Member
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

    Both are good, although as others have already mentioned, the coconut oil is much better for battling a candida infection. I sometimes use coconut butter/manna to spread on my buckwheat/teff/coconut bread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter’ is closed to new replies.