coconut oil is more powerfull than garlic?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions coconut oil is more powerfull than garlic?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Himawari 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Coconut oil can kill candida more fast than garlic?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Coconut oil can kill candida more fast than garlic?

That’s correct, Jose.

Pauçp Jose

Able you are so inteligent. Sorry my stupid questions sometimes. Can I make another question :D. I know cheese is not aloweed but why? It doesn´t have sugar.

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

I think it’s the lactose in the cheese that’s the problem because lactose is a sugar

wishnhope
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 80

speaking of coconut oil, does anyone else find their lips get really dry after eating it?

Pauçp Jose

Hello friend. Well Yes I know it have lactose but I´m not intolerant to lactose before when I drink 3 or 4 cups od milk nothing happen with my stomach. The same about gluten. Before I was in the strict diet I eat a lot of sugar and gluten but nothing happen with my stomach. I mean I´m always bloated and contipated and depress but I´m ate 8 days in the strict diet and I still depress and bloated. And don´t know if I have candida. However I will continuo the strict diet.

Pauçp Jose

And look to that chesse it just have 0,1 lactose on 100 grams.
    http://www.mimosa.com.pt/produtos/queijo/saude/curado/

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

Able… paul is right why we can eat chesse with only 0,1 of lactose on 100 grams?
    Can we eat soya butter?

Himawari
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 65

I think cheese is more of a mold issue than a dairy issue.

Soy is best avoided, at least for most people. Before starting the diet I always assumed I had no problems with soy, and then once I started found myself reacting to soy milk. It’s not the most terrible thing to have, but is at best a test item.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘coconut oil is more powerfull than garlic?’ is closed to new replies.