Coconut Oil dosage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Oil dosage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaumeb 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

I have a 16 oz jar of unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin coconut oil. I’ve read different things about dosage.

This is a typical recommendation:

“When you first begin to take the coconut oil, start with 1 teaspoonful a day for three days. Then go up to 2 teaspoons a day for another three days, and then move up to 3 teaspoons. Work your way towards a daily intake of about 3.5 tbsp.”

What have been your experiences with coconut oil? How do you know when you need to cut back on it?

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

Start with a tiny dose and listen to your body. That seems a sensible option.

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Coconut oil is as potent as people say. Right now — my fourth day on my candida diet — I can’t handle more than one teaspoon of it a day, and that’s in divided doses. After I take it, I feel drainage oozing inside my ears and a throbbing warmth in my belly. Those reactions aren’t problematic, but it also makes my heart pound like Godzilla’s footsteps, which I interpret as a candida die-off symptom. Although it’s an unpleasant body-signal, I’ll use it to gauge how much of it I should consume from day to day.

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

I’ve just taken a tiny amount of EVCO after reading your message.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Oil dosage’ is closed to new replies.