coconut oil dosage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions coconut oil dosage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lucidity 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

So im taking 4 tbs coconut oil but i melt it in a,pot, on stove and i notice that if i put 3 tbs in the pot melt it then drink by spoonful it is 4 tbs when melted , so what am i taking 3 or 4 tbs ? Also by melting am i deluding it any ?

, thanks

hope4eva77

anyone ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Please rephrase your question and sentence and use proper grammar.

-raster

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

hope4eva77;40857 wrote: So im taking 4 tbs coconut oil but i melt it in a,pot, on stove and i notice that if i put 3 tbs in the pot melt it then drink by spoonful it is 4 tbs when melted , so what am i taking 3 or 4 tbs ? Also by melting am i deluding it any ?

, thanks

Of course you’re going to lose some of the volume if you melt it down from it’s sold state, as some of the oil will stay on the pan. Why would you go through all of the trouble to melt it anyway? Just eat it cold and you’ll save time and product.

hope4eva77

ok sorry if anyone had trouble reading that .I melt the coconut oil because i cant stand to eat it its like crayon so its easier for me to drink it .

so im asking do u think it loses potency during melting ?

and after melting 3 tbs solid it turns to 4 tbs liquid so wasent sure if i am taking 3 or 4 tbs ?

lucidity
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 11

Frankly, is there such a big difference between 3 and 4?

I don’t count my coconut oil intake at all, because I just love eating it. And it never caused me problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘coconut oil dosage’ is closed to new replies.