coconut oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions coconut oil

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jmb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jmb
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 18

hi i have been taking coconut oil on and off for a few months now and everytime i take it i have muscle aches/fatigue & joint pain does this sound like a possibly intolarance/allergy or could it just be die-off,reason i think it might not be die-off is that i dont get these symtoms with other antifungals….

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It’s very rare that anyone is allergic to coconut oil. The truth is, coconut oil is one of the Candida’s worst enemies, and taking it will cause ‘problems’ with the infestation for a very long time, or until the infestation has diminished enough to not be bothered by a strong supplement.

My guess is that it’s still die-off symptoms. Stop taking it for one week, then start back and see what happens. How much of the oil do you take each day?

Are you taking molybdenum amino acid chelate, at least 750 mg a day? Also, do you practice all the other procedures for lowering the die-off toxins when you’re taking the coconut oil?

Able

Jmb
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 18

hi thanks for the reply ,i only take afew tablespoons aday but whenever i take it i get joint pain muscle fatigue which goes away once stopped but then comes back as soon as i start,I have been taken molybdenum amino acid chelate but only 600mg aday also i take milk thistle daily to

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘coconut oil’ is closed to new replies.