coconut milk reaction??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions coconut milk reaction??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jojilla 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hi guys,

I recently started adding some coconut milk to my diet, and noticed that my butt has been itchy…is it possible I could be reacting to the milk? I thought it was OK on stage 1? I use the So Delicious unsweetened milk with only 1 gram of sugar…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is highly inflammatory as well so if your leaky gut gets worse, you will know why…

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

It’s the only thing on the diet that seems to correspond with symptoms….I haven’t had rectal itching in forever, and as soon as I started to add it in– even just a bit, I started itching.

Odd, because coconut and coconut flakes are totally fine!

Rosie04
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 13

I have the same problem, itchy rectal. Also terrible headache for about four hours. I am not going to touch coconut milk again. I use coconut flakes and no problem.
    Rosie04

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

I react to coconut as well and did prior to starting the Strict Diet as part of my Leaky Gut. I find that I can tolerate coconut manna in my creamy buckwheat cereal in the morning, however.

I ha ing a hard time with coconut oil, however. Anyone else having this Leaky Gut issue?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘coconut milk reaction??’ is closed to new replies.