coconut milk brand?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas coconut milk brand?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vem 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vem
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

I’ve looked all over Whole Foods and Amazon.com, and I can’t find a single brand that’s just coconut and water with no guar gum or other additives. What brand can we use? Is everyone just making their coconut milk in a blender?

paulinha
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I’ve not been able to find any brand, just like you. I was buying the brand So Delicious unsweetened, until I realized that it has guar gum in the banned ingredients. But I have serious doubts, I am new in the candida diet and I’m very confused. I read in another forum of this website someone said that is allowed to use guar gum to thicken in small amounts. I was looking for information but I have not found almost nothing…

yeastygut
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

have you checked out canned coconut milk? that’s what i’ve been using for cooking. Thai Kitchen is my favorite… the whole stuff is very thick and creamy, and the light stuff is more like a coconut milk you could use in your tea (or use in your cooking).

ChinUp
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 24

vem;31327 wrote: I’ve looked all over Whole Foods and Amazon.com, and I can’t find a single brand that’s just coconut and water with no guar gum or other additives. What brand can we use? Is everyone just making their coconut milk in a blender?

Trader Joes carries a canned light coconut milk which contains no guar gum or other additives.

vem
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

yeastygut, canned coconut milk contains all kinds of harmful additives. and i really didn’t want to use light coconut milk, since you’re paying for added water. but i guess those are my only options!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘coconut milk brand?’ is closed to new replies.