Coconut milk (?)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut milk (?)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hope 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Hey, all 🙂 Just wondering how many of you are using coconut milk in Stage 1. If you’re steering clear of it, I’d love to hear your reasons for doing so. Thanks!

LolloRosso
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 18

Yes I have been and creamed coconut, I also have the Tiana brand coconut oil. It’s alot better on the breath than raw garlic.

However at the moment, coconut is in short supply world wide and so many supermarkets do not have stock at the moment and of course the price has gone up, as it always does when this happens.

veg2
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 27

Yes! I love it! I get the unsweetened kind by So Delicious. They make an “ice cream” with no added sugar, so like 1 gram of sugar that I can’t wait to try down the road. It’s crazy how good for you coconut oil and coconut milk are, it was news to me.

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

Thanks for replying, guys 🙂 I’ve been using the oil and Thai Kitchen canned, pure coconut milk since the beginning of the diet and I’ve really enjoyed the flexibility they offer. I had coconut milk on my rice pudding this morning, for instance, and it was very good. It didn’t make the “Foods to Eat” list on this site, though, so I was curious to see who was using/eating it. Anyone else?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coconut milk (?)’ is closed to new replies.