Coconut keifer help!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Coconut keifer help!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tude58 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I used 2 young coconuts juice and bought keifer starter for water. This is day 2 and there is a white film on top. Is this ok?

myword12345

Actually a bunch of white stuff floating on the top

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

I’m anxious to see how yours turns out. I’m making my first batch of Kefir with milk as of yesterday and the coconut one sounds so much better. I saw the recipe for it online. Let us know:)

myword12345

Yes I read the coconut keifer should be first heals your gut to where you can tolerate the milk keifer

myword12345

major white stuff on top this morning and stinky I dont know if i should drink it or not!

tude58

I didn’t see that part! Wow what a journey of links, studies etc. Thank you

myword12345

I finally got the answer that the white stuff on top is ok. Yes I am doing the Body Ecology diet. I bought the e book of of here also looked at the protocol. I picked this one….Cultured veg is also a great thing natural probotics. I can believe the stuff it has moved out of me just about every time I use the bathroom I see things in it like white specs ext. One day I lost 3 ponds just in waste and it was not diarrhea.

tude58

I’m glad to hear your kefir worked out. I’ve had ‘sluggish” bowels for years and am still working on the cleansing part via coffee enemas etc.

I find it hard to believe as much water as I drink and fiber intake I still have sluggish bowels but am sure in time this too shall pass.

My milk kefir came out great and am surprised at no reactions because I usually cannot tolerate dairy. Not to mention calcium can cause constipation. I’ll try to get some coconut next trip into the city:)

tude58

Do you know if we can use coconut milk instead of coconut water?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Coconut keifer help!’ is closed to new replies.