Coconut Flour on Cleanse Stage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Coconut Flour on Cleanse Stage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HappenNow 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HappenNow
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Is coconut flour allowed in the cleanse stage if coconut oil is? I’m not going to the bathroom *ahem* enough and I think I might need more fibre.

(i’m allergic to psyllium)

Thoughts?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

HappenNow;29691 wrote: Is coconut flour allowed in the cleanse stage if coconut oil is? I’m not going to the bathroom *ahem* enough and I think I might need more fibre.
    (i’m allergic to psyllium)Thoughts?

Coconut flour or the bread made with it isn’t a normal food for any cleanse. You know, you could go off of the cleanse and start the strict diet if you want to add the bread to your diet. Some of us never did a cleanse and still cured our infestation.

Constipation is caused by the toxins from the dying Candida, and it’s a major symptom of die-off in fact. Are you doing anything to help lessen the amounts of toxins in your body such as taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate or “Candidate” by Native Remedies? Also, have you read the Constipation Remedies post yet? Some of the ideas may be of help.

Able

HappenNow
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

No I’m not taking any Molybdenum. Just Vitamin C? i guess I should be?

I’m doing colon hydrotherapy and was kind of hoping I could just get into the strict diet instead. I’m already so tired and the thought of eating only veggies I think would make my energy plummet (diet is already on the Stage 2 strict phase).

Thanks for posting the Constipation Remedies! This is helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Flour on Cleanse Stage’ is closed to new replies.