Coconut Bread Recipe – Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Bread Recipe – Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

I started preparing Coconut Bread since two weeks. I am baking it once for a whole week.

However the bread seems to become a little bit hard after baking. I think I need to work on the Eggs-Coconut Flour Ratio.

In order for it to be soft after baking, should I increase the amount of Eggs or will I need to increase the quantity of the Coconut Flour??

and the other thinking is, before putting in the oven the paste obtained by mixing all the ingredients tastes really good. Can I directly eat that??

I mean can I store the paste in the refrigerator, and use it to eat as a dip for salads?? Will this be any problem?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is the recipe we are referring to:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst746_Coconut-Flour-Bread.aspx

It comes out similar to a pound cake in my opinion as far as texture. I don’t like the coconut flour by itself, it is too dry and doesn’t have much flavor…so at the least doing 1/2 coconut flour and 1/2 bucwkheat flour will make it more flavorful. I really enjoy my teff recipe and recently tried 1/3 coconut flour, 1/3 buckwheat flour, and 1/3 teff flour and it came out rather tasty. I am thinking about trying a “coconut dinner roll” recipe out of this mixture.

My teff bread recipe gives you a lot of energy and teff has great weight gain properties.

-raster

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I assume you’re putting olive oil in the recipe as well? That helps soften it up IMO.

On a related note, how much stevia are you guys putting in your “bread” recipes?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t put any stevia in the bread recipes except the pumpkin muffin bread.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Bread Recipe – Help’ is closed to new replies.