Coconut bread????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut bread????

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Candi diet 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

How many slices per day can I eat? I mean can I eat slices like in the picture?
    http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/food_photos/coconut_bread_zoom.jpg

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Candi diet wrote: How many slices per day can I eat? I mean can I eat slices like in the picture?

Which part of the diet are on and for how long? Also how bad are you symptoms at this time?

Candi diet

I´m on day 9 of the strict diet I´m felling bloated and some contipation and hungry

Able900
    Spectator

Candi diet wrote: I´m on day 9 of the strict diet I´m felling bloated and some contipation and hungry

I would start with one slice the first day, and pay attention to see if you have any type of reactions. If not, move up to two slices the next day. Continue to watch for a reaction each day and continue that amount for several more days. Depending on your weight and caloric needs, you should be able to have up to three or four slices a day within two weeks.

Have you started taking Swedish Bitters? These can often help with bloating and especially digesting your food. The Swedish Bitters should be dropped on the tongue following a full meal. You only need to use about a half dropper full instead of what is called for on the label. This is not a case of the more the better, but rather the quality of the bitters and the taste of them on the tongue is what will stimulate the natural enzymes in the body.

Able

Candi diet

Able one more question: Is normal when you star eat meat and not eat sugar and carbohydrates is normal get less bloated? If I have a candida always I eat carbohydrates I should stay very bloated but I didn´t. Eating meat or carbohydrates is the same gas in my body. Maybe I don´t have candida

Able900
    Spectator

Candi diet wrote: Able one more question: Is normal when you star eat meat and not eat sugar and carbohydrates is normal get less bloated? If I have a candida always I eat carbohydrates I should stay very bloated but I didn´t. Eating meat or carbohydrates is the same gas in my body.

It doesn’t matter what you eat when you have a Candida infestation, chances are you’re still going to have gas/bloating because the Candida overgrowth is what causes this.
    If bloating is in the stomach, this is normally from a lack of stomach acid.
    If it’s in the intestines then the likely cause is a lack of intestinal flora. In addition to probiotics, Swedish Bitters and zinc can help.

Maybe I don´t have candida.

What made you think you had Candida? And what are you symptoms?

Able

Candi diet

Hey Able. Well My symptoms are abdominal bloating, some contipation and depression. But I don´t have pain and I don´t have food alergies even I don´t feel sick just tired.

Able900
    Spectator

Candi diet wrote: My symptoms are abdominal bloating, some contipation and depression.

I don’t know how you decided on a Candida overgrowth being your problem from just those three symptoms. The problem could be any number of ailments, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Of course, Candida is also a possibility, although it certainly wouldn’t be my first guess.

Able

Candi diet

You are right Able but I´m like with abdominal bloating. I don´t get out a lot of gas I´m just bloated. I´m always with full stomach. But I never have infections, headches, acne, no food alergies , no stomach pain. Sometimes I have a compulsive eating and I eat a lot of cokkies, chips, chocolate and 4 cakes with a lot of chocolate and the only symptom that I have is stomach full. If I had candida when I was eating that food I should have bad symptoms right? But I don´t understand why I´m always full stomach? It´s seems that I´m pregnant. Maybe I just have a flora disorder right?
    Ps. I forgot to tell you that I have a eating disorder for 3 years. I mean I sufered from bullying so I star eating a lot of sugar and foods and maybe that destroy my flora. Maybe I just have to stop having compulsive eating and feed my flora with good bacterias.

Candi diet

P.s sometimes I´m tired and depress.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Coconut bread????’ is closed to new replies.