Coconut Bread

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconut Bread

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  betterin2012 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Is Coconut bread allowed during the cleanse period? If it’s a borderline item, I won’t bother.

I read it has very little digestable sugar, but if it has some it could still be bad for phase 1.

What do you think Candida experts?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

betterin2012 wrote: Is Coconut bread allowed during the cleanse period? If it’s a borderline item, I won’t bother.

I read it has very little digestable sugar, but if it has some it could still be bad for phase 1.

What do you think Candida experts?

Hi mate,
    I am in stage one and eat the coconut bread we have here in the forum.
    It was the only way to stop the free fall of me loosing weight. I lost about 30 kg and suddenly it stopped with the bread here.
    Everything has little sugar so don’t bother with it. I believe that the bread is important in our diet here.

cheers
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think the bread contains any natural sugars…I am unsure what you are referring to, unless your coconut flour contains sugar. If it does, I would get another brand that has no sugar.

I highly recommend the buckwheat flour/coconut flour bread and the teff bread I have posted because they are a little bit more flavorful. However, it might be a good idea to test out each flour seperately to see if you get any reaction.

-Raster

betterin2012
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Thanks guys, No sugar in the flour. It’s literally baking as I type this. I feel like a dog ready to drool.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coconut Bread’ is closed to new replies.