Coconit Bread – not going down

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Coconit Bread – not going down

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

shannonkv
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 26

I started making coconut bread last week and was enjoying it somewhat (not the greastest taste, in my opinion, but edible). I made my second loaf successfully and my stomach is turning and feeling nautious trying to eat it…any idea why this might be happening? Is the yeast in my body still too “strong” and causing an allergic reaction?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Which kind did you make? I made a kind with olive oil and it really bothered me. I switched to ghee and it was okay.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you made able’s recipe with the olive oil, it could cause problems because olive oil is antifungal.

-raster

shannonkv

Yes it was one that Able posted, but it has no olive oil in it.

This is the one I made:

Recipe 3
    Ingredients

• 6 eggs
    • 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or ghee
    • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
    • 3/4 cup coconut flour

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Coconut oil is an antifungal as well. I didn’t see that he changed the recipe another time…

-raster

shannonkv

riiight, ok. So with it being an antifungal and I’m already taking antifungals, does it mean that its just too many antifungals for my system to take in? (In other words cut back on other antifungals if I plan to have coconut bread made with coconut oil).

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

What I did Shannon was I made the big loaf a different way. I made my bread with 1 cup bob’s red mill oat bran cereal, 1 cup coconut flour, a half cup melted ghee, 9 eggs, 1 and a half tsps baking powder and 3 quarters tsp. sea salt. I bake it for about 50 minutes. It isn’t too bad and it doesn’t make me sick.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Coconit Bread – not going down’ is closed to new replies.