Cleansing of Urinary Tract

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cleansing of Urinary Tract

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  land of sunshine 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

So along with my candida infestation I’ve had sexual/urinary symptoms and I wanted to ask if anyone has any advice. I developed painful urination and weakness of orgasms before anything else started, and once everything else got going I got extreme testicular pain, jock itch and severe lack of sex drive. Once I started dieting the testicular pain and jock itch went away (along with a lot of stomach pain), but the weak orgasms, painful urination and low sex drive are all still there and fluctuate with my treatment. I wanted to see if anyone has been through similar things, and has had any success in treating the problems. When I got past die off in may it all started to get a little better and I’m hoping once I go beyond that point again it will be steady improvement, but I’m wondering if there’s anything special I can add to my treatment to alleviate or heal these symptoms. I’ve been tested for all sorts of stuff and doctors have never found any problems that would explain the symptoms so I’m assuming it’s all candida related. If anybody can help please let me know.

-Day

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

I have the EXACT same problem, I am also male. I would also want to know more about this! Nice to know I am not alone.

One thing I’ve noticed is that when I quit drinking alcohol, my sexual drive came back a lot compared to how it was earlier. The alcohol thing was the first thing i did before the I later started the diet. I am still on the diet, and hope for more improvements also. I’ve found out that coconut oil applied to the genital area also helps kill the yeast.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I basically had no sex drive for about 6 months before starting the diet. I just did not have a correct libido and I am a young man who has a strong sex drive (historically). I had all sorts of weird things going on with me from mental barriers, to dysfunction, to quick orgasms, etc. It was all over the place.

Basically after starting the diet, it improved significantly within the first 3 months. After going to my naturopath, it started to exponentially increase thereafter. Eventually it got to the point where I was worried my libido was too high and that I was “getting off” too much expending too much energy. Then in the last 6 months or so it has more or less normalized to a satisfactory level.

All I will say is that you need time to heal it. The main things I started when I went to my naturopath include SF722, digestive enzymes, L-glutamine, and some homeopathics. One homeopathic was for healing leaky gut and the other is juniperus communis made from juniper berry extract (highly recommend it). I also started to do acupuncture regularly and my naturopath is an acupuncture guru; he’s done it for over 30 years. Basically it works so well that I almost feel that supplements are almost inneffective, lol.

All you’ll need is a few acupuncture sessions and it’ll likely rebound significantly.

-raster

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Cool, thanks for the tips raster. I have an accupuncture session coming up so we’ll see how that goes. I’ve been skeptical on it’s effectiveness but it seemed to help last time. My guy’s also been doing it for a long time…like 20 years. Already have digestive enzymes, but I’ve actually had my eye on the juniper and l glutamine for a while.

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Can’t you post in this thread if you find something that helps, and I will do the same!? Then we can help eachother out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cleansing of Urinary Tract’ is closed to new replies.