Cleanse Questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cleanse Questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

First of all, I want to thank all of you who have answered my questions so far. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help out a stranger.

I will be starting my cleanse & diet officially after this coming long weekend. To be honest, I wasn’t going to do the cleanse at first but I have decided it is crucial. I have a few quick questions:

Where can I get psyllium & bentonite clay? Can I just get those products at a health food store like Nutters? I have no clue where to get these items. Does the cleanse taste horrible or is it bareable? Also, for those of you who work outside of the home (many of us including me) does the cleanse make you have to go to the bathroom quickly and often? I don’t really want to be running to the washroom every 5 minutes in an emergency fashion while doing the clenase at work lol.

Thanks in advance 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We don’t recommend doing the website’s cleanse because the psyllium causes chronic constipation for some and potentially can cause internal bleeding if you have leaky gut. Instead we recommend this alternative cleanse:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cleanse Questions’ is closed to new replies.