Cleanse help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cleanse help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bluegem214 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bluegem214
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 18

Hi, I’m going start the cleanse in few days. What type meals do you have on the cleanse before you go into the diet? Thanks

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I think most people eat salads, eggs, omelets, stir fries.. that sort of thing. The idea is to keep it really simple and clean. Here is a list of foods:
    https://www.thecandidadiet.com/what-to-eat-during-cleanse/

bluegem214
    Participant

Thank you for the reply and the link. I just thought you were only allowed boil or poach the eggs. I was just going have broth and salad. If I can have omelette etc that will definitely help. I was just confused with how you allowed have all the foods in terms of cooking and meals. Thank you for helping. Do I need avoid black tea all together? I love my tea and don’t like herbal tea.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

It’s best to avoid caffeine if you can. But at least try to cut back on it, to give your adrenals a break.

There’s no need to go so strict as to limit yourself to bone broth and salad! Some people do, but that’s more of a strict cleanse and won’t be suitable for everyone. Lisa says that it’s optional in her book.

bluegem214
    Participant

Thank you started the cleanse today. Thanks for helping.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cleanse help’ is closed to new replies.