cleanse-help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions cleanse-help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

Hi

I started the cleanse on monday and lasted until wednesday night where I had some almond, a piece of chicken and cucumber. Is this still o.k.? Other than that I have followed the protocol

Thank you.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Well, it has to be ok, since it’s already done. Actually, the cucumber was fine during the detox, but unless the chicken was organic, it wasn’t that great, neither were the almonds. Describe the cleanse you’re on please.

joy

Hi Able,

I am following the cleanse on the website…the lemon juice,with the broth and liver cleanse drink. The reason I chose the foods I did was because they were on the next step. I am finding it difficult to stick with just the broth and am very hungry. I have already lost 8 lbs which I am sure alot is water…but I have a very physical job during the day and am on my feet all day so it has been tough not eating.

I will try and stick as closely to the cleanse as possible for the next couple days and then go onto the next step. I want to introduce pao d’arco tea into my diet today or tomorrow. I have also had an issue with constipation and am hoping this will help.

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Joy.

I wouldn’t follow the site’s suggestions for the cleanse or the stage one diet unless you have a very, very mild case of Candida albicans and providing you’ve not had the infestation over six months. Otherwise, following the suggestions will only add to the length of time of your treatment.

If you’ve not already done so, you might read the post titled “Cleanse or Detox Protocol” dated September 7. It’s a much easier way to get through the cleansing period, especially if you’re working as it allows a bit of protein during the cleanse.

Able

joy

Thanks Able I will check it out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘cleanse-help’ is closed to new replies.