Cleanse day 3 – why do i feel so rough?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cleanse day 3 – why do i feel so rough?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

Hey, me again.

I want to make sure i’m doing everything right as i’m feeling pretty crap at the moment. At first I wasnt 100% certain I have candida but I am now as I’m surely experiencing die off but from what i’ve been reading, my symptoms perhaps shouldnt be so extreme. Dont get me wrong, I expected to feel rough. Prior to the cleanse my symptoms were: Vaginal thrush, wheat sensitivity, tinnitus, sugar sensitivity, ears blocking up..

Sorry if this is long and unnecessary. Basically what i want to know is, after what i’ve written below, now that i’ve increased the milk thistle and added nettle tea and vit c, should I feel better tomorrow?

So day 1
    Around breakfast:
    Warm water before anything else,
    Steamed courgette, asparagus, savoy cabbage and leek
    250g molybdenum

Mid morning:

Water and lemon

Lunch:
    Soup made from one whole cauliflower, garlic, onions, olive oil and kale
    250g molybdenum + 175g milk thistle

Mid afternoon:
    Lemon drink

Couple of hours later:
    Liver flush drink ie garlic, ginger, olive oil and water

Dinner:
    Swede fries, Avocado, cucumber celery, spinach, olive oil then rhubarb for afters with lemon juice
    250mg molybdenum

Evening:
    Bath of epsom salts
    Lemon drink

On the first day i hadnt looked at the milk thistle bottle instructions so I didnt take enough. I also drank 4 litres of water.

Side effects were:
    Urinating every 20 mins or so
    Vaginal thrush felt sightly worse
    Dry and sore mouth and throat
    Headache
    Lots of bowel movements

By day 2 I realised I also had oral thrush which I must have had for a long time.

Breakfast:

Clean teeth, oil pulling with coconut oil, salt water, then clean teeth again
    Glass of warm water
    Raw broccoli, cucumber, avocado, olive oil and lemon juice
    250g molybdenum + 175g milk thistle tablet

Mid morning:
    Water and lemon

Lunch:
    Fried aubergine, raw broccoli, spinage, chicory and avocado
    Spoon of olive oil + glass very warm water
    250g molybdenum + 500ml drop milk thistle and water

Mid afternoon:
    Lemon drink

Few hours later:
    Liver flush drink

Dinner:
    Roasted brussel sprouts, leeks, kale, raw broccoli, green beans, olive oil
    250g molybdenum + 500ml drop milk thistle and water (i see now that i would have had too much milk thistle. 750ml per day, right? or is it mg?

Evening:
    Lemon drink
    Bath of epsom salts

2 litres water throughout the day

Side effects:
    Sneezing alot, runny nose, croaky voice
    Constant headache, possibly worse after lemon drink?
    By evening: blocked nose, cold symptoms, ears blocking, louder tinitus
    Headache got worse, could not sleep. Had 2 nettle tea drinks (Few hours apart)
    Mouth no longer sore, but tongue looking whiter
    Bowel movements ok

Today, day 3 so far

Breakfast:
    Glass of warm water
    Raw broccoli, cucumber, avocado, olive oil and lemon juice
    250g molybdenum + 500ml milk thistle and 2000mg vit c
    Lemon drink

Mid morning:
    Nettle detox tea
    Broccoli snack + 500ml milk thistle

Lunch:
    Swede fries, chicory, avocado, olive oil, fried courgette
    250mg molybdenum + 2000mg vit c

Mid afternoon:
    Lemon drink
    Nettle detox tea

To have this evening:
    Liver flush drink
    Oil pulling,
    detox tea
    Fried aubergine + other undecided allowed veg
    Molybdenum
    Bath salts
    .. you get the idea

2 litres water so far

Effects today so far:
    Aching body, cold / flu symptoms, oral and vaginal thrush no problem but still there
    Headache mostly gone
    Lack of energy
    Unable to sleep
    Bowel movements decreasing

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like typical die-off symptoms. When will it end? It varies person to person, but it generally is really bad the first few weeks to few months. After that its slow progress to get better. If you can sweat out the toxins via the skin (the bodies largest organ) this can reduce or eliminate die-off symptoms. You can do this by taking a jacuzzi, steam room, hot tub, sauna, or even hot bath.

-raster

Jo*Jo

Thanks for the reply raster. I feel better knowing this is perfectly normal. I’ve been doing baths with epsom salts every day and if anything i feel slightly worse, not better. I use 2 teaspoons of salts, is that enough?

How do people go about their daily lives like this? I’m pretty strong and can cope with alot but i couldnt have gone into work if i wasnt on leave.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Jo.
    Your treatment sounds right on target, good going.

Quote: Aching body, cold / flu symptoms, oral and vaginal thrush no problem but still there

Follow Raster’s instructions for soaking in a hot tub of water for 20 minutes keeping the water hot, or take a sauna if possible. This should help with the achiness and flu-like symptoms.

Quote: Lack of energy

Reply: This is normal for a while.

Quote: Unable to sleep

Reply: If you can, purchase an herb in capsule form called Ashwagandha. Take two a day morning and night with or without food.

Quote: Bowel movements decreasing

Reply: Take an extra glass of the detox drink on the cleanse page. Add a few extra tablespoons of olive oil each day with your meals or alone either one.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Keep us posted if you will.
    Able

Jo*Jo

Thanks for reading all that Able. Which detox drink do you mean? I’m guessing you mean the chia seeds one as i already do the lemon one?

Jo*Jo

Also, i’m guessing i cant use normal sleeping pills?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jo*Jo wrote: Thanks for reading all that Able. Which detox drink do you mean? I’m guessing you mean the chia seeds one as i already do the lemon one?

Also, i’m guessing i cant use normal sleeping pills?

Yes, Jo, the chia detox mix is the one I’m speaking of.

If you’re desparate for sleep, then getting enough sleep is more important than avoiding sleeping pills while trying to make it through the treatment.

Able

Jo*Jo

Ok thanks. I’ve said in another post that I went in search of the ashwagandha that you suggested but I couldnt find it so I got lemon balm instead.

I was close to taking my usual sleeping pills last night but i guess i didnt want their usual side effects on top of everything else i was feeling.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cleanse day 3 – why do i feel so rough?’ is closed to new replies.