Classic symptom. !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Classic symptom. !

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hi everyone,
    In a medical study from New Zeland was reported stomach gurgling or murmur as a common symptom in 25 patients suffering intestinal candidiasis. This symptom manifests specially after eating or after eating diary product.
    This is a symptom I have had after my infection got strong.

I would like to know if some of you experience it or had experience it before. If so, describe what you notice.

Collecting information allow us to learn more about our own problems and confirm we experience very common symptoms.
    Thanks,
    Jorge.

Ashlay
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 57

Yes, now that you mention it this happened very often for me!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I will have to do an experiment next week…I drink coffee with cream once per week on my most tired day.

-Raster

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I have had it very loud and as soon as I eat something (most likely that I shouldn’t). Now it is a rare occurrence and much quieter. I’m at the end of week three of the diet.

SilverLining
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

hmm – I havent had at at all or if much..

what I have had that I havent seen / heard anywhere else – is that I feel toxic – I know it sounds odd – but its like I feel sick all over – like a hangover but without drinking..

The tummy gurggling I have but v v rarely..

greebles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 31

this used to happen to me all the time in the past few months. it could get quite loud! it has completely stopped since i’ve started the strict diet even though i’m in the middle of die off.

I also have this itchy rash on my chest which drives me crazy! It used to be on my arms and legs too but I cured it with some calamine lotion before i even learned of candida. does anyone else have this rash? I’ve just been putting coconut oil on it.. praying for no permanent damage

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

I haven’t had it much. Very seldom.

yours
    thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I have it very occasionally. It’s a common symptom of people with bowel disorders, which tend to be part and parcel of candidiasis.

melissamarievan
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

SilverLining

I too feel the toxic/sick all over/hangover without drinking feeling. You are not alone!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

melissamarievan wrote: I too feel the toxic/sick all over/hangover without drinking feeling. You are not alone!

This is die-off symptoms. If you’re doing the detox or on the diet you should be taking Molybdenum to control the Candida toxins and in turn the die-off reactions. Are you taking this supplement?

Able

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Classic symptom. !’ is closed to new replies.