Cigarettes vs Marijuana

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research Cigarettes vs Marijuana

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Cigarettes
    Cigarette tobacco contains more than 4,500 compounds in the particulate and vapor phases which include ammonia.
    Ammonia helps to create an environment which is hospitable to yeast. In addition, nicotine endangers the health of the adrenal glands and has been known to contribute to adrenal fatigue in which case the adrenals are basically useless. The adrenals are a huge part of the immune system, and without a well-working immune system, a Candida albicans infestation cannot be cured.

Marijuana
    According to research, comparisons of cigarettes and marijuana showed ammonia levels were 20 times higher in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke, and levels of hydrogen cyanide and nitrogen-related chemicals were three to five times higher in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke.

Candidie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

this is regards to smoking… what about vaporizing? Do you think this is a healthy alternative to smoking marijuana while on the candida diet?

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I think cigarettes are worse despite the study but a vaporizer or baking with weed would b the best way to do it.

I think u if u are not smoking alot of weed like over 3 blunts a day it shouldn’t b much a problem .

Candidie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

heh but blunts = tobacco… doubly bad. think i’ll just stick w/ the vape… smoothest tastiest healthiest…

hope4eva77

Yup the vaporizer is def best choice

hope4eva77

i asked my hubby about this and he pointed out something interesting i didnt think of b4 .no study on weed having ammonia is going to be accurate because there are so many different variations of weed /crops and sellers that noone really knows who and who isnt putting ammonia in there crop for whatever reason .weed comes from everywhere in the us and Mexico /Canada mainly but also other places as well theres no way to know how much ammonia or if there even is ammonia in the weed an individual is smoking .

Now this dosent mean that smoking is a good thing i personally believe cigarettes much worse but my opinion ,i dont think its a good idea for anyone on a candida protocol to start smoking but anyone who is a chronic weed smoker like myself may find it just to tough to do the diet along with quitting weed depends on the person though of course i certainly have no intentions of giving up my 2 blunts a day ,the diets hard enough .but just saying anyway studies cant determine much with so many different types of weed and crops out there .i have no idea where mine comes from and i dont think many others do either lol.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cigarettes vs Marijuana’ is closed to new replies.