Cider apple vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cider apple vinegar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  robiningram47 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

robiningram47
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi, I just can’t tolerate the detoxifying drink. The CAV burns my vocal chords and irritates my stomach very painfully. Is there an alternative ?

kittykat86
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Are you using CAV to alkaline your acidity levels ? If so 1/2 tsp bi-card of soda in water can also do this .. still unpleasant tasting but its easier to stomach 🙂

Floggi
    Replies: 425

If I understood things well, most people here advise to increase your acidity level. Many are taking Betadine HCl to increase stomach acid.

Reducing the acidity of your stomach will only delay the digestion process, because digestion only goes well at high acidity – that’s the very reason why the stomach creates so much acid. In addition, the acid environment in the stomach kills many bacteria, fungi, and parasites. You don’t want to mess with that!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

A lot of sour things have an alkalizing effect on the body. Like ascorbic acid, lemon juice and ACV but also fruits and vegetables. Your stomach has to be very acid so it is absolutely not a good idea to take things like soda.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d recommend not consuming it if you have problems with it.

-raster

robiningram47
    Replies: 1

I was using CAV as per LISA RICHARDS instructions about drinking it with lemon and cayenne pepper 3 times a day for a week before starting the diet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cider apple vinegar’ is closed to new replies.